User Controls

Shitting In The Doghouse At Work

Admin African Astronaut
    So they don't like me at work. They treat me like shit. They clearly want me to quit.

I work at a call center and it has very high turnover.

What things can I do to piss off management?

I like to play dumb like I don't know how certain procedures are done and ask a bunch of questions making my calls long. I also try to sound uncertain when customers want me to reassure then about things.

I have shit for customer reviews(few and low) and I'm on a list due to customers calling back.

What else can I do to shit in this shitter?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Whisper "kill yourself" under your breath when a customer is explaining their problem on the phone then politely be like "go on sir" when they ask you to repeat yourself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    OKAY THIS IS EPIC
    Originally posted by Admin So they don't like me at work. They treat me like shit. They clearly want me to quit.

I work at a call center and it has very high turnover.

What things can I do to piss off management?

I like to play dumb like I don't know how certain procedures are done and ask a bunch of questions making my calls long. I also try to sound uncertain when customers want me to reassure then about things.

I have shit for customer reviews(few and low) and I'm on a list due to customers calling back.

What else can I do to shit in this shitter?

lol i love acting really dumb at jobs i hate. i did that in the military for a long time because the people i worked directly with were all fucking pricks, and there was always an endless amount of work to do so there was really no incentive to get it done quickly. a good technique is to just repeat the last part of whatever they tell you to do, as a question 2 or 3 times each time. not just over and over again to make it super obvious but just enough to make them think you're dumb and get really irritated at always having to explain over and over again. also you can ask people dumb questions. if someone is really into music, ask them about it and give them a chance to tell you all about their favorite artist or genre for a few minutes and smile and agree with them, then ask if they like metallica/tupac/something either really generic or bad or just the opposite of whatever their preference is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We used to use this computer program to either request that some mechanical work would be done or we would be the ones signing off on the requests after we did the work. Our username and password were like a signature and it was basically just digital paperwork. I realized that on the login screen, if you put in a username and clicked the "change password" button, it would force you to pick a new password for the username that was typed in before the user could log in or sign off any work. The password had a bunch of special requirements too, like it couldn't be any of the last 10 passwords you changed it from, needed a certain amount of capital letters, numbers etc.

There was this one douchebag I worked with who would come in to work midway through my shift while we were in Afghanistan, and so for a while every day I would enter his username and click the change password button at some point before he got to work and then watch him come up with and enter a new password. He was more and more outraged by it until he actually slammed the laptop down on the desk and broke it. Then he kind of went nuts and was talking about how badly he wanted to kill people for a few months so I just left it alone.
    when your boss says something undesirable happened just be like "ehh" and act as indifferent as possible, like you don't have any clue that it would even be something that would upset them
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    File sexual harassment complaints on all the dudes saying you aren't gay. Talk about a shit storm.
    start fucking as many of your female coworkers as you can
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun File sexual harassment complaints on all the dudes saying you aren't gay. Talk about a shit storm.

Is that what happens to you? They keep complaining that even though you're a faggot hilary lover, they just arent gay?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by 🐿 Is that what happens to you? They keep complaining that even though you're a faggot hilary lover, they just arent gay?

Nobody said you can talk.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Lanny Whisper "kill yourself" under your breath when a customer is explaining their problem on the phone then politely be like "go on sir" when they ask you to repeat yourself.

That's hilarious.

OP just quit. Ur dad wont even get mad
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III start fucking as many of your female coworkers as you can

No thanks. It's a call center...

Am I just being a little bitch?
    Originally posted by Lanny Whisper "kill yourself" under your breath when a customer is explaining their problem on the phone then politely be like "go on sir" when they ask you to repeat yourself.

tjeres nothing that exhibits your betaness more than and as brazenly as this,
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol i love acting really dumb at jobs i hate. i did that in the military

if you hate the military why did you sign up ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I take a more direct approach. I just walk up to the person, grab them by the throat, and then ask them how long they want to live. I never have a single issue with them after that. I'm sure there are more cowardly ways to approach the situation, but they're not for the likes of me.
    Originally posted by Admin No thanks. It's a call center…

Am I just being a little bitch?

idk, i don't know anyone who has really worked in call centers so i have no image in my head of what call center girls look like so it's hard to judge.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you hate the military why did you sign up ?

nobody knows how much being in the military sucks until after it's too late
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III nobody knows how much being in the military sucks until after it's too late

really ?

i always thought that military is like a small town on the move so every aspect of a town has to have people taking care of them.

including the shitty ones.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny really ?

i always thought that military is like a small town on the move so every aspect of a town has to have people taking care of them.

including the shitty ones.

i mean...they make you go to the dentist and doctor and shit like that if that's what you mean. as far as what the actual members want, you're not allowed to do most drugs, not allowed to have sex a lot of the time, not allowed to do the things you want like read. the only aspect of you they "take care"of is your ability to be used as a body and work for them
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i mean…they make you go to the dentist and doctor and shit like that if that's what you mean. as far as what the actual members want, you're not allowed to do most drugs, not allowed to have sex a lot of the time, not allowed to do the things you want like read. the only aspect of you they "take care"of is your ability to be used as a body and work for them

I have a buddy from high school who joined the air force...guard maybe?

Idk what it is for sure, but he went to the Community College of the Air Force whatever that is and he basically just plays and spends all of his money on video games most of the time there, has his phone and everything the whole time. From his snapchats it looks very melllow. The Air Force is the only branch I would join if I had to.
    Originally posted by DietYellow I have a buddy from high school who joined the air force…guard maybe?

Idk what it is for sure, but he went to the Community College of the Air Force whatever that is and he basically just plays and spends all of his money on video games most of the time there, has his phone and everything the whole time. From his snapchats it looks very melllow. The Air Force is the onky branch I would join if I had to.

the air force is more mellow, but there are a lot of people like that in the military precisely because of the strict rules they have in place. they'd rather have you sitting in your room playing video games in all your off time than out talking to civilians because that's when people start to "get in trouble" aka are exposed to normal worldviews
Jump to Top