User Controls

Gadzooks vs RCMP... FALSIFIED POLICE REPORT just came in the mail (from request under Access of Information act)... GTFIH!

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    OMG OMG OMG... This is absolutely FUCKED.

I have HARD, DOCUMENTED evidence that the RCMP filed a false report the night of my "incident".

See that "lengthy" police report?

That was what was written up for the following incident:

DUDE, I used to be a security guard, and if someone on the premises had so much as a PAPER CUT, I'd have to fill out pages of notes.

Yet the RCMP sloppily throws that together after they BEAT ME INTO A CONCUSSION.

Hell to the motherfucking NAH!

THIS IS A LEGIT CONSPIRACY.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    More evidence that bike cops are in fact the worst.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This is going to court. No fucking bullshit.

This is fucked.
    Originally posted by Nil More evidence that bike cops are in fact the worst.

I don't even remember bikes...

I just remember FIVE uniformed officers beating me until I blacked out.
    Fucking "moved along by police".

I'm almost impressed with how succinctly they summarized a brutal beating that left me concussed for weeks.

Here's the most relevant page of the medical records I also requested (from my hospital visit that immediately followed the incident):

I redacted some of the particularly personal details (DOB, address, phone #, etc).

I added green outlining to some of the things worth noting though.

IT IS FUCKING ON.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U shouldn't of put yourself in that position.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U shouldn't of put yourself in that position.

Are you implying I was "asking for it"?
    i am now in the sitting position.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur literally the same age as me. Get it together, u can fight it forever. But if u were coherent, do u honestly think the outcome would be the same? Take ur L.
    Police can't pussy foot on some could have, maybe if bullshit. U were out of control. Pull it together.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ur literally the same age as me. Get it together, u can fight it forever. But if u were coherent, do u honestly think the outcome would be the same? Take ur L.
    Police can't pussy foot on some could have, maybe if bullshit. U we're out of control. Pull it together.

dont u do meth though? that's what i heard
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ur literally the same age as me. Get it together, u can fight it forever. But if u were coherent, do u honestly think the outcome would be the same? Take ur L.
    Police can't pussy foot on some could have, maybe if bullshit. U we're out of control. Pull it together.

You just assumed I was doing something wrong.

Congratulations... You are just like 98% of the people I tell this story too.

And 98% of people are absolutely incorrect.

I was standing up for a fellow citizen being brutalized by a bouncer outside a strip club.

See all those details in the police report?

No... Because they left out ANYTHING that would inculpate them.

I was beaten into a concussion by five men.

The fact that they had uniforms on is irrelevant.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U were intoxicated in public tho?
    ALSO NOTE: Those pictures were taken AT LEAST a week after the incident.

That's plenty of time for lots of showers and natural healing.

The initial injuries were absolutely BRUTAL.

If you support a police force that does that kind of damage to an INNOCENT CIVILIAN...

Well, it speaks for itself.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U were intoxicated in public tho?

Right, being drunk in public warrants the above injuries, as well as a MONTH OF POST-TBI SYMPTOMS.

Absolutely.

I am also a proud citizen of North Korea.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    U misunderstood what I was saying when I said that u put yourself in that position.
    I'm not trying to argue w you on ur treatment of law enforcement, I'm saying U know this, & should obviously live according.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Do they wear body cams where you live? And they should have radio traffic recording at the least.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U misunderstood what I was saying when I said that u put yourself in that position.
    I'm not trying to argue w you on ur treatment of law enforcement, I'm saying U know this, & should obviously live according.

Yeah, I get that part.

And take note of the date this all happened... February of 2017.

I've been making upwards progress ever since.

But NOTHING... and I mean NOTHING excuses what they did... And ESPECIALLY covering it up as I have so clearly demonstrated.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Do they wear body cams where you live? And they should have radio traffic recording at the least.

I only remember like 3 minutes with the cops surrounding me before the concussion.

I literally lost like 20 minutes of my memory there.

I don't even remember seeing a single police bike OR car.

Just five cops before I was knocked right out.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Well request it.
Jump to Top