User Controls

My father hooked me up.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I apologized to them the night before easter because i love them and they are my parents. my dad said if I do everything the way he wants me to do it he will hook me up in a couple months with a new car. I hadn't spoke to my mom and dad in 6 months, but I'm glad they came to their sinces I love them and I think about them every day. I know that when i go to heaven i will see them there and they said they will see me there too. My poor old dad looks so old but I love him either way.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bueno assfag would be so proud!
    https://i.postimg.cc/DZVb2rRD/assfag.jpg

wow.. okay i get it beeno.. nice try but you're not funny

Ghost Black Hole
    Send them this thread
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    so what do you have to do to please the old man?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT so what do you have to do to please the old man?

The only thing that will make my father happy is crack cocaine
    Originally posted by POLECAT so what do you have to do to please the old man?

just be his son and repent and love him and my mother.

🐿 African Astronaut
    Ya only love them now cause they gonna give you handouts.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Ya only love them now cause they gonna give you handouts.

no i love them because of my liniage and because they taught me manners and how to read and wright, somethings that you obviously lack.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    I am the best mannered girl.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    How old are your parents?
    Are you in their will.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no i love them because of my liniage and because they taught me manners and how to read and wright, somethings that you obviously lack.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I apologized to them the night before easter because i love them and they are my parents. my dad said if I do everything the way he wants me to do it he will hook me up in a couple months with a new car. I hadn't spoke to my mom and dad in 6 months, but I'm glad they came to their sinces I love them and I think about them every day. I know that when i go to heaven i will see them there and they said they will see me there too. My poor old dad looks so old but I love him either way.

OK this faggot is definitely a troll. Nobody can be this retarded, right?
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Never had a daddy. Must feel good huh, mr.Bill Krozby?

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian OK this faggot is definitely a troll. Nobody can be this retarded, right?

Dude he is ALWAYS trollen.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian OK this faggot is definitely a troll. Nobody can be this retarded, right?

Elaborate?
    Originally posted by AngryOnion How old are your parents?
    Are you in their will.

they are almost 60 and they told me ten years ago when i moved out of their house when i was 18 that they took me out of there will.. some peoples kids.. my mom always told me i was the more lovable son. she said she didn't even want to hold stephen

Originally posted by jedi_darryl Never had a daddy. Must feel good huh, mr.Bill Krozby?

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!

u mad bro?

Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by Who

Originally posted by Who

thats pretty smelly penis bromo... i had to turn down the smell on my lappy, aye cabrone

Krow African Astronaut
    My mother is in her 80s. pushing mid 80s. she smokes a lot (Should I give so much detail) and had surgery and then cranks out more cigs .. one after another. giving 0 fucks the day after surgery.

She's peppy though. I want to go back in time and punch that cigarette out of her mouth. the very first one.

then yell.. Would Jesus approve of you, Mr Cigarette. and she would be like "What the fuck .. get away from me.. you almost made contact with my face with your fist" and I would tell her that the Cig is evil and will make your skin look like old cracked leather in 30-40 years time. plus your youngest will have asthma and shit
Jump to Top