User Controls

People Always Safeguard Their Head Above All Else

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Ever notice how people always want to keep their head at all costs? I mean, they can lose a leg, or an arm, or a kidney, fingers, toes, and it doesn't really bother them all that much, but there's no way the head is going. I guess that's because it's the one thing you can't lose. You can never lose your head, or it's game over right there. The head is the most important thing in life.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    people more instinctively protect their chest
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by aldra people more instinctively protect their chest

They're afraid of being shot by Cupid.
    Ghost Black Hole
    WHERES YOUR HEAD AT

Originally posted by aldra people more instinctively protect their chest

really ?

because people are more likely tp instinctly begin by hitting the head.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yeah. Brain damage is bad.
    The French Revolution, all those people standing in the lineup, with the line stretched back all the way up the street and into the distance, each one had lots of time to think what it will feel like to actually lose their head. And they did. Ends up all their heads were cleanly sliced off, their respective heads dropped into their respective head pails, while the day-to-day activities continued on as usual. Nobody really cared, unless it was their own head. Everyone still alive wanted to hang onto their own head at all costs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The French Revolution, all those people standing in the lineup, with the line stretched back all the way up the street and into the distance, each one had lots of time to think what it will feel like to actually lose their head. And they did. Ends up all their heads were cleanly sliced off, their respective heads dropped into their respective head pails, while the day-to-day activities continued on as usual. Nobody really cared, unless it was their own head. Everyone still alive wanted to hang onto their own head at all costs.

And now they call ISIS evil for beheading people, imagine that
    Originally posted by Ghost And now they call ISIS evil for beheading people, imagine that

the frenchies were different.

they beheaded people with science, mathematics, contraptions and engineering.

and in a civilized manner.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Ever notice how people always want to keep their dome (head) at all costs? I mean, they can lose a leg, or an arm, or a kidney, fingers, toes, and it doesn't really bother them all that much, but there's no way the dome (head) is going. I guess that's because it's the one thing you can't lose. You can never lose your dome (head), or it's game over right there. The dome (head) is the most important thing in life.

-- Totse classic edition remix.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the frenchies were different.

they beheaded people with science, mathematics, contraptions and engineering.

and in a civilized manner.
    I was literally thinking last night that IF I were to ever commit suicide, and that is a strong if, it would be awesome to set up my own guillotine and do it that way.

I bet I'd be the first person ever to die by (intentional) self-inflicted beheading.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I was literally thinking last night that IF I were to ever commit suicide, and that is a strong if, it would be awesome to set up my own guillotine and do it that way.

I bet I'd be the first person ever to die by (intentional) self-inflicted beheading.

kill yourself with a tactical boomeraang.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny kill yourself with a tactical boomeraang.

Not as precise.

I need it to be a guaranteed one-time kill.

I'd probably throw the boomerang and have it land in a bush somewhere and just give up and go on living.
    I remember the account of that queen they sentenced to be beheaded, but the executioner missed the mark and ended up only cutting half her head off, whereupon she started shrieking and rolling around like a fish, until the second or third (maybe the fourth or fifth) chop finally removed the head permanently.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I remember the account of that queen they sentenced to be beheaded, but the executioner missed the mark and ended up only cutting half her head off, whereupon she started shrieking and rolling around like a fish, until the second or third (maybe the fourth or fifth) chop finally removed the head permanently.

Ok no suicide by guillotine for me anymore.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The French Revolution, all those people standing in the lineup, with the line stretched back all the way up the street and into the distance, each one had lots of time to think what it will feel like to actually lose their head. And they did. Ends up all their heads were cleanly sliced off, their respective heads dropped into their respective head pails, while the day-to-day activities continued on as usual. Nobody really cared, unless it was their own head. Everyone still alive wanted to hang onto their own head at all costs.

I imagine it feels like the world just flies up straight into your head. Then when your brain is devoid of blood in a second or 10 you will lose consciousness. It's probably one of the nicer ways to go if you think about it.
    You can still see through your eyes for about a full half a minute, after your head is completely severed.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can still see through your eyes for about a full half a minute, after your head is completely severed.

Only if the executioner puts your head perfectly upside down so the blood doesn't fall out.
Jump to Top