User Controls

Perishable motivation.

i was out just now and i saw this straight branch about 7 feet that they cut off and dump in a pile and so i took it home with the intention of turning it into a hat stand for my helmets but after a good shower and thorough soaping all my motivation to actually do it was gone.

damn.
    Are you living to work, or working to live small boy?
    Originally posted by DietPiano Are you living to work, or working to live small boy?

technically i work to live because theres no such thing as unemployment benefits in 3rd world countries

but phillosophically i'm not sure.
    now i have this 7' branch that ive no idea what to do with.

it feels like utter retardation to throw it out now.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Be hoonesry, do u enjoy shoo showw shower
    not when i dropped my soap.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Plant it in your garden and grow a branch tree.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny theres no such thing as unemployment benefits in 3rd world countries

I can't even imagine what this must be like 😢
    Originally posted by Sophie Plant it in your garden and grow a branch tree.

i live in the gettho in structure they call 'flats' which is like longhouses built on top of each other for like almost 20 floors.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I can't even imagine what this must be like 😢

it simply means you dont work, you die.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Set it across you at the table and have a staring contest with it dear. My dearrrr!!! STARE AT IT.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Set it across you at the table and have a staring contest with it dear. My dearrrr!!! STARE AT IT.

it might sound surprising to you but there arent table in my house.

no washing machines, no fridge, no air conditioning, ...
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny now i have this 7' branch that ive no idea what to do with.

it feels like utter retardation to throw it out now.

Use it to thrash some small children
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it might sound surprising to you but there arent table in my house.

no washing machines, no fridge, no air conditioning, …

Well then prop it up in a corner. I assume u have a corner...lol
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Well then prop it up in a corner. I assume u have a corner…lol

i cant.

they're full of disassembled pallets that i intended to turn into furnitures.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Use it to thrash some small children

i dont do child abuse.
    Carve it into a phallus.

..and then thrash children with it.
    lewd
    Sounds like you have a motivation problem Vinny. You should prolly just suicide on TC.

This has been a Mal impersonating Totse members post.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by -mal- Sounds like you have a motivation problem Vinny.

Actually the correct thing to do is to try various increasingly obscure chemicals to fix the problem for years - and then to kill yourself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top