User Controls

Jesus Christ is passing over to the promised land...

WellHung Black Hole
    Where life is a constant party, and you feel like you play in a rock band.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That crazy Jesus always stealing my heroin
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ghost I want to worship triangles with you and Roshambo.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I will inform the high Council (he's high on Ativan and Wellbutrin)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    ty sir. SNORT A WELLY!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Jesus is a nonse

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc Jesus is a nonse

what the fuck is a nonse learn english you third world shit4skin
    WellHung Black Hole
    I want to snort a welly with ghost and Roshambo.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I've never taken wellbutrin but I would totally snort a welly right now.

Roshambo 3 years ago

Originally posted by Dissociator And I am definately not going to do nutmeg, bundy, spice, benzedrex, or snort wellbutrin

All I got is 1mg of xanax a day, dispensed by my dad and I can't get to the bottle because it's always locked in his car. Had 2 weed sources but one of them was a scum and I got tired of his shit so I nixed him out of my life, and also my other guy is too paranoid about smoking/dealing because at work they got suspicious and 3 people got drug tested so no weed, pity me etc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost what the fuck is a nonse learn english you third world shit4skin

Not on normal standard exercise

Ghost Black Hole
    Lol Netflix puts subtitles on British TV shows now because the majority of English speakers in the world have no idea what they are saying.

Literally pidgin Ebonics
    Whocares123

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ghost what the fuck is a nonse learn english you third world shit4skin

He means "nonce". As in beast, paedo, child molester, kiddy fiddler, fiddy kiddler.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian He means "nonce". As in beast, paedo, child molester, kiddy fiddler, fiddy kiddler.

Octavian how does your younger sister look? Pics?
    Originally posted by Octavian He means "nonce". As in beast, paedo, child molester, kiddy fiddler, fiddy kiddler.

Think about it

Originally posted by Narc Not on normal standard exercise

The word is a prison acronym. They would have NONSE written on their cell door meaning ' not on normal standard exercise'. So the screws would know not to let them out the cells at the same time as the other prisoners. They don't use it anymore because they put them all on their own wing and call them vulnerable prisoners or VPs. But the NONSE one stuck with the prisoners and caught on with the wider community.

Originally posted by Ghost Lol Netflix puts subtitles on British TV shows now because the majority of English speakers in the world have no idea what they are saying.

Literally pidgin Ebonics

Must suck having to read subtitles to watch an English speaking show, lol. Sometimes you see it done here on american shows where they have a really strong southern accent or some African Americans using a lot of slang or summing. That logging reality show thing I recall was one example. I dunno why tho, coz they don't need to. Having all grown up watching prolly 50% american TV shows and Hollywood movies over the years, everybody here has absolutely no problem understanding american accents perfectly, even the real thick slang talking hillbillies and that, just as easy as we understand British accents. Even tho we have a lot of very differing and extremely broad accents from differing parts of the country. I guess that whole dumb american thing don't help either tho an all.

Sucks for you guys I guess. Oh well, hard luck.
    ;)

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's Holy Week, tomorrow is the first day of Easter. Ascension isn't in another 41 days you heretic.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Narc Think about it

The word is a prison acronym. They would have NONSE written on their cell door meaning ' not on normal standard exercise'. So the screws would know not to let them out the cells at the same time as the other prisoners. They don't use it anymore because they put them all on their own wing and call them vulnerable prisoners or VPs. But the NONSE one stuck with the prisoners and caught on with the wider community.

Nonce not "Nonse", you Nonce.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie It's Holy Week, tomorrow is the first day of Easter. Ascension isn't in another 41 days you heretic.

Please hang me at The Gallows Pole instead of burning me at the stake. My 'crime' is deserving of that punishment...
    Originally posted by Narc Jesus is a nonse

pls tell us why is that.

i have dolls for story telling aid if you need them.
Jump to Top