User Controls

home depot milfs

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    like a strong man buying pipe
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Yes, the ignorant women that wander around home depot because they don't know they could find better prices and customer service elsewhere.
    What’s wrong with Home Depot? ^
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    "Heyyy there, I was also looking for a uh... new wireless computer mouse, mind if I shop with you?"
    Ghost Black Hole
    "You doing some home improvement sir?"

"No I'm trying to make the worlds longest crack smoking apparatus"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Ghost "You doing some home improvement sir?"

"No I'm trying to make the worlds longest crack smoking apparatus"

That reminds me of back when I was living out of a minivan, and went into a Home Depot to find the parts to make a custom urinal in the back (having to get out of a car to take a piss outdoors multiple times a day becomes quite tedious).

I was trying to describe all the parts I needed, but didn't really want to say outright what it was for... Eventually he was like "ohh, it sounds like you want to build a beer bong... we get young guys in here all the time trying to make those."

So I was just like... "Yeah, a beer bong! I'm building a beer bong."
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by -mal- What’s wrong with Home Depot? ^

Absolutely nothing, although I much prefer Menard's (if you have one locally). My local Menard's is brand new, two stories tall with a totally separate gigantic barn outbuilding to house lumber. The freaking place is ginourmous! They have so much crap that I usually just try to find an associate to show me where things are.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 Absolutely nothing, although I much prefer Menard's (if you have one locally). My local Menard's is brand new, two stories tall with a totally separate gigantic barn outbuilding to house lumber. The freaking place is ginourmous! They have so much crap that I usually just try to find an associate to show me where things are.

Menards was made for women...
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by 🐿 Menards was made for women…

Strong enough for a man; made for a woman.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    lookin 4 dat black caulk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by 🐿 Menards was made for women…

Is that because wimmins can never make their minds up?

lol
Jump to Top