User Controls

So THIS is what I'm dealing with regarding my temporary schizophrenic house guest...

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    hear my rant? "master lure" (by: sick's pure poetry) (home)
    © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    (kiw kiw kiw hahahah) (been holdin this back for wayyy to long now: FKN pdf FfgsnLGs e4T sh** & DYkE YER FKN HAIRY puss see? skunt BLUE CHEESE eatin waffle wannabe weiner, one runs free in a jar of 21 year old DIET MAYONNAISE sittin out in the tuscan sunday sun, swabbin fishy sh** stank like a fuckin retard suckinfkN floppy in a big box, a HABITROL, DOSIN- douh! LIPSTuNKn drunk dinkin a pink pike, pile a turkey turd MTHR FKN GOLFER fkn shoe SH**HEAD > get a job eh oh thats a good one lol k. women. come on. your scent is de reason i was sent alone, is usually enough to assist my jizzm-mmmooovement, so gal you dont gotta act so coy or catfish, you dont smell that way as a habitrol, nor are you a troll. yer my heroine.. you just come across as a coy catfish thru this drive thru- media's telephone and internet scurvice, im aware the truth … fkn furry form, so cut the shit already, gimme my cheese back, cuz I AM THE RAT, yerrr just as much a dumpn ppstick bic-head as yer biggest twin vergin father, the learning sturgeon, i seen it last week, shes so big, i caught a glimpse and the fkr still on my spread all goof-snail all over every shitty hole in my head, thats why i got brain malnutrition, ammunition, thats why i will die. because i shoot myself back to hell. i losss of memerabelia. i cant remember innur endo, so gimme a fat chunk or yer checkbooks, and ill just tape ya taping your fake goof shut, ya so nasty everlasting narc. nigr proficient in the art of kitchen chicken crap (rap rape) still lickin up yer own siblings …stink shitfinger pointer poker zdick elmulio then stirrin the potheads rim with it cuz u might get a head (git up u fat nigr), do what yer mother tells you, assholy. go home. put on something cummy kim. knots are fun when they are more than funny anymore but knot when theyre just not anymore… yer a goof homo horror show of what used to be fun, soon became a chore, now evertime i see you all i think about is the plot's climax (when i light your hair on fire… yes, light your hair on fire and tie your legs to the underwear of a train cat and hit the switchtrack and let that nigger explode with all yer wait! theres more,. but no wait longer, maybe forever ? wait, what,? (fists clench around the handle), there is no more. im so fkn goofy king stompin done you trumpy toupé stylin trunkworthy chumps have a nice day. paint on a smile for me kay? kay. (what, we're leavin?) yes sin. lest goof home. where alica cars is. bye menann. shave progress. murder times is a dink. copy and paste hatred fore free play!

He just recited this whole thing aloud before posting it on craigslist in the general discussions section or some such shit.

Should I be frightened that he sleeps on the couch outside my bedroom?
    And some us thought Phantasmagoria, mashlehash, and like half the rest of our regulars here were schizo...

Maybe I should invite him here to help balance out the schizophrenia bell curve.
    Schplew Houston
    Just please make sure he's Skitzo and not demonic. We don't want to lose ya.👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    I just dont get why you allow this kinda company in your home.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by 🐿 I just dont get why you allow this kinda company in your home.

He doesn't discriminate via socioeconomic status, gender, or political affiliation. He's got a big heart.
    Originally posted by 🐿 I just dont get why you allow this kinda company in your home.

Tonight's the last night.

This guy is actually normally one of the nicer and definitely more trustworthy ones...

But then again, they always described all the classic serial killers exactly like that.
    But last night he really started scaring me... Like, I may be being irresponsible by NOT informing the police about some of the things he was talking about wanting to do.

There's obviously no doctor-patient confidentiality, since, you know, I'm not exactly his psychiatrist or something.

But I want to give him the benefit of somebody neutral and confidential to listen to him rant.

Last night though, he did a damn good job at inadvertently convincing me to encourage his expulsion from my domicile on a permanent basis.

Like, if any of the stuff in that rant in the OP sounds scary or even directly dangerous, you have no idea what he was talking about last night.

This shit is G-rated, Disney movie content compared to last night.
    Schplew Houston
    Details?
    Originally posted by Schplew Details?

I feel conflicted in divulging, because, as much as I am concerned for the safety of the public, I also don't want to demonize someone who may have simply been letting of steam...

But it was MUCH worse than like, 10,000 classic shizo NiS threads.

And there were VERY specific acts of violence described. Like, I've seen every episode of Criminal Minds, and, what they call a offenders "signature" on that show... his is something totally new.
    Ok, one very precise detail was a desire to "sneak up on strangers in the street and burn chunks of their hair with a portable blowtorch lighter."

That's way too specific.

It's kinda concerning.
    Schplew Houston
    I understand your dilemma. You'd like to potentially prevent some real-world injuries, but, you'd also like to protect his freedom of speech, as long as he ain't planning on acting on it. I wouldn't know what the hell to do.
    MOTHER OF GOD...

He references the hair burning thing in his PUBLIC rant...

yer a goof homo horror show of what used to be fun, soon became a chore, now evertime i see you all i think about is the plot's climax (when i light your hair on fire… yes, light your hair on fire and tie your legs to the underwear of a train cat and hit the switchtrack and let that nigger explode with all yer wait!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks Ok, one very precise detail was a desire to "sneak up on strangers in the street and burn chunks of their hair with a portable blowtorch lighter."

That's way too specific.

It's kinda concerning.

I mean, thoughts like this have definitely crossed my mind. I don't think I've ever really wanted to do anything like that, but I've definitely thought about it and could see myself expressing a desire to do it in some kind of stream-of-consciousness rant.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by HTS I mean, thoughts like this have definitely crossed my mind. I don't think I've ever really wanted to do anything like that, but I've definitely thought about it and could see myself expressing a desire to do it in some kind of stream-of-consciousness rant.

Exactly. Gadzooks has this man committed random acts of violence before , to your knowledge? If so... perhaps history will repeat itself.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How's that sobriety going?
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by mmQ How's that sobriety going?

Your eyes are seductive.
    So no, he has yet to be violent, but I mean...

If I were a psychiatrist, I know that I would be required by law to report SOME of what he said because they were technically DIRECT AND SPECIFIC threats that he "is going to do no matter what" [his words!].

But I'm not a psychiatrist.

I sincerely believe he needs SERIOUS psychiatric intervention, for his own sake and for others... but... who am I to betray that confidence?
    Schplew Houston
    Shit, I wud probably just ask him if he is seriously is intending on hurting others.. then go from there.
    > MRW u notice u have next generations' Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy sleeping on ur couch and u actually have foreknowledge of that fact...

You should probably keep a fire extinguisher near your bed tonight.
Jump to Top