User Controls

My mom seriously, unironically wants to move to Japan

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    She thinks oriental people are very nice and loves the aesthetics and culture.

Are there any cities or towns in Japan that could be affordable to us if we're both working decengt jobs and are accommodating to gaijin?
    My mom is into new age stuff so I'm sure she could find work with spiritualists in some small or city

me ... I'm not exactly sure what I would do maybe I would find a job in Tokyo at a record store or wherever my specialty would be being able to communicate with foreigners

maybe I should learn German and other languages too so I can act as their translator
    and before you go "it's so difficult. plus some people don't want to hire foreigners"

I have been aware of that forever and it is the reason I'm weary about going to Japan.
    The cost of living and having to work so much is what would draw me away from it so I'll only go if I find a way to make major shekels on my own over the internet

so anyways

what are some great locations for living in if you're a gaijin?

should I avoid tokyo
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    have you ever been outside of the US?
    Originally posted by Grylls have you ever been outside of the US?

No
    lolk
    Originally posted by Grylls lolk

look I would only do this when fully prepared
    also should I travel by sea or air
    plane

what do you like so much about japan?
    Originally posted by Grylls plane

what do you like so much about japan?

The aesthetics, the culture, their media, architecture and nature, the ethnic characteristics etc
    I'm not a generic run of the mill weeaboo that just happened to discover Japan recently, I have been obsessed with the place before I even knew what anime was, it was just that anime and the tech culture happened to amplify my appreciation times a million bajillion.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria also should I travel by sea or air

Funny you say that. You should try to relocate somewhere off the coast of Japan. Like maybe the bottom of the ocean.

Report back with details.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Funny you say that. You should try to relocate somewhere off the coast of Japan. Like maybe the bottom of the ocean.

Report back with details.

Living in a cyberpunk underwater facility run by the Japanese?
    Don't fucking mind if I do.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Nice. Hope Cthulhu eats all your hot pockets. Happy Birthday.
    this is never going to happen faggot

but i want you to prove me wrong
    Originally posted by Grylls this is never going to happen faggot

but i want you to prove me wrong

Should I vlog about it or do you want to come hang out with me in Tokyo and hit up a meido cafe
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Should I vlog about it or do you want to come hang out with me in Tokyo and hit up a meido cafe

if you really are that serious ill come with you
    Originally posted by Grylls if you really are that serious ill come with you

I am but we're talking years from now
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I am but we're talking years from now

Gay.
    I can just imagine some stupid fat western bitch, too dumb to know anything, saying how "OMG i wanna move to "x"! theyre all so nice (i am not racist!!!), and their food (which i get fat off of) is totally awesome!".

Tell that stupid bitch to kill herself. You, yourself, are a victim of a non-abortion, judging by the shit you post.

Or maybe she just wants to move to the opposite side of the planet to get away from her failure of an offspring.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria She thinks oriental people are very nice and loves the aesthetics and culture.

Are there any cities or towns in Japan that could be affordable to us if we're both working decengt jobs and are accommodating to gaijin?

affordable to your retard parent you mean. you generate nothing. you only waste and parasite.
Jump to Top