User Controls

Sister Saga

Bought a $25 gift card from ALDI for my sister's birthday to send her, but then I'm like ahhh no, wtf was I thinking, I'll go back and get a $5 one.

Then I came to my senses and decided there's no way in hell I'm sending her anything other than a text message. Conceited "EVIL" narcissistic bitch.

HAPPY F***ING BIRTHDAY, SHITLIB!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tie ribons around your penis.

present it to her.
    sing happy birthday.
    post nude selfies of sister
    Got a text from her after i texted her hbd and she said "hey, yeah, i was thinking about calling you. ill call you when i get out of the mountains" 2 days ago. Hasnt called. dont want her to call.

pretentious cunt.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I love your sister
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by DietPiano post nude selfies of sister
    Originally posted by DietPiano Bought a $25 gift card from ALDI for my sister's birthday to send her, but then I'm like ahhh no, wtf was I thinking, I'll go back and get a $5 one.

Then I came to my senses and decided there's no way in hell I'm sending her anything other than a text message. Conceited "EVIL" narcissistic bitch.

HAPPY F***ING BIRTHDAY, SHITLIB!

Jesus, Aldi do gift cards? hearteyed emoji x10000000

EDIT: oh wait is this UK Aldi, I've never seen gift cards here in the US for them.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jesus, Aldi do gift cards? hearteyed emoji x10000000

EDIT: oh wait is this UK Aldi, I've never seen gift cards here in the US for them.

Dey buy da cash register mayyyyne!
    Either I'm blind which I'm not or I'm too busy ogling the young latina woman who always calls me "baby" when I'm checking out then as I've never seen them.
    She texted me today "Hey I tried to call you but it went straight to voicemail. I have time tonight if you want to call me!".

Except that I DIDN'T GET A CALL FROM HER. Fucking bitch, lying to me and trying to get ME to call her first like always. God forbid she initiate any contact with me first. I'm gonna tell her "Weird, I didn't see a missed call from you. You can call me if tonight if it works for you" or something.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What is it about your sister that bothers you?
    She has Narssisstic PD. If she was an oumce nicer she would have gotten 25 bucks from me, but no.
    Oh well that's no good

Tell her to get some of that penitentiary in her life
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami The best gift you can give your sister is a vigorous throatfucking

Forwarded to authorities.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami The best gift you can give yourself is a shotgun blast to the brainstem

Dickhead
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami More like splattered head if you do it properly

WELL THATS NO FUHN
Jump to Top