User Controls

Flat earthers are fucking stupid

Octavian motherfucker
    I can't deal with their retarded views, they clearly do this to troll.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a nonce.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    They have announced they have members all across the globe.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Life is plain stupid. Cant wait to be done with it tbh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enough of that kind of talk
    supplice Yung Blood
    they're low-hanging fruit; pretty much anyone can rip on them to feel more intelligent
    Hot confession: I used to be a flat earther heeheheheheh heh
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Life is plain stupid. Cant wait to be done with it tbh.

It sounds like you need some attention. I suggest posting naked pictures and I personally guarantee you much attention.

Unless your Earth is not the only thing that is flat.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man The Earth is Flat because EVERYTHING is Flat

we just perceive it as 3D because the way our eyes absorb light and transfer the data to our brains.
    Thats why its so easy to draw a box into a cube because it's not 2D to 3D (mathematically it is) but physically the actual drawing is always flat.

(flat images viewed by your flat eye on a flat computer)

This picture looks "3D" like everything is encased withing a cylindrical grid but that is actually not the case.

Now lets say you are actually viewing a lion in a cage in real life

Clearly the Lion is on top of the grass, and behind a cage. You can perceive the depth because it does exist and you are viewing it all in one clear picture with your eyes. You can put your finger in front of your eye and it will always be in front of the cage, unless you put your hand behind the cage and view it on the other side.

It might seem like you are interacting with a 3D world and viewing the 2D image of this but its actually a 2D world.

Our mind crates the depth between objects and their arrangement, its all just an illusion. Thats why you see fractals and trippy shit when you do certain drugs because thats actually what reality looks like when your brain can't trick itself into viewing everything as 3D.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shape_of_the_universe

https://www.space.com/34928-the-universe-is-flat-now-what.html
    Because drugs
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Life is plain stupid. Cant wait to be done with it tbh.

Don't rush it.. According to some, you may just come back as a bug, or rodent, on a square planet.. Or maybe a scientologist.. 😊
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Don't rush it.. According to some, you may just come back as a bug, or rodent, on a square planet.. Or maybe a scientologist.. 😊

Dammit. I didnt think you could come back as a bug once you have been human
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Dammit. I didnt think you could come back as a bug once you have been human

Don't be racist toward bugs..
    So I could come back as a nigger? Fuck!
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho So I could come back as a nigger? Fuck!

Archie Bunkers worst nightmare..😊
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Stifle, Mikey!
    This is something I've been thinking about. It's very important to figure out where and how you will die. You do NOT want to be cremated or you may not come back EVER. You want to optimally have your brain be eaten by a person so your conciousness atoms may perhaps join with or be a part of theirs. Probs won't really happen, but w/e.

You need to transform into an egg cell that gets fertilized in order to become a person again, which is basically impossible. This is pretty much why we have kids I guess, to make a half version of you.

You might as well die in the wilderness or something so you can come back as bacteria if you want to, but idk if I really want to right away. I might get buried so I can wait for the earth and humanity to evolve some more.
    Originally posted by stl1 Stifle, Mikey!

😊..
    supplice Yung Blood
    Originally posted by DietPiano You want to optimally have your brain be eaten by a person

giving someone kuru is probably one of the funnier things you could do with your corpse
    Originally posted by DietPiano This is something I've been thinking about. It's very important to figure out where and how you will die. You do NOT want to be cremated or you may not come back EVER. You want to optimally have your brain be eaten by a person so your conciousness atoms may perhaps join with or be a part of theirs. Probs won't really happen, but w/e.

You need to transform into an egg cell that gets fertilized in order to become a person again, which is basically impossible. This is pretty much why we have kids I guess, to make a half version of you.

You might as well die in the wilderness or something so you can come back as bacteria if you want to, but idk if I really want to right away. I might get buried so I can wait for the earth and humanity to evolve some more.

We are at a stand still on evolution..
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho They have announced they have members all across the globe.

Funny.
Jump to Top