User Controls

There are gangstalkers outside my house right now

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    I can hear them talking
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    There are yangstalkers outside my house trying to give me $1,000 for nothing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    there are tangstalkers outside my house trying to take my gross fucking orange flavored drink because astronauts give themselves space enemas with that stuff.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    There are fangstalkers outside trying to suck my blood and no amount of garlic or sunlight is sufficient to keep them out for much longer.
    G African Astronaut
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mania
    Technologist victim of incest
    There are stang talkers outside my house. They keep talking about horses and how they’re gonna ride up on me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Erhte rae nagsnatreklg douetsi ym uoseh gtirh wno.

Elaev em laeon!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Erhte rae nagsnatreklg douetsi ym uoseh gtirh wno.

Elaev em laeon!

weird how you can read that almost instantly
    PS. There are Wangstalkers outside my house. I keep hearing cheesy lines like "Who wants some Wang" and "You mess with the bull, you get the Wang"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra weird how you can read that almost instantly

It's probably due in part to you knowing what it said beforehand. Also its just one of those weird things of life. I believe it works with any words if you just keep the first and last letter the same, your mind will just interpret the rest.
    Originally posted by mmQ I believe it works with any words if you just keep the first and last letter the same, your mind will just interpret the rest.

Yeah but you didn't even do that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra Yeah but you didn't even do that

WLEL TAHN MBYAE YUORE JSUT SPEUR SRMAT!!!!
    *tehn
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    suhutp
Jump to Top