User Controls

How can i trick a girl into kiling me

so i’ve been dreaming about her every night and i thinking it’s time to move tings to the next level
    Octavian motherfucker
    Tell her you're a sick child molesting nonce.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Put some arsenic in a bottle and tell her it's your favorite steak seasoning. Meet a girl and date her for a little while then when you are at the stage she is cooking for you give her the arsenic and say it's your favorite seasoning and as her to put it on your dinner. To be extra sure she dosen't take it herself (if you care) put it on the dinner table and ask her to season your food with it but then take it off her quickly.

Consume the food and then convulse on the floor. (Put a note in your pocket detailing the events so the cops don't blame her).

Job done.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The Earth's current population is like, what, 8,000,000,000?

I guarantee you that at least a handful of those people happen to have a sexual or even non-sexual / psychopathic urge to kill someone. Some of them are bound to be chicks.

Obviously this is just a clone thread, but if you were serious, it wouldn't be that hard.

I have a femdom thing so I have seen some pretty intense shit that comes close to what you're talking about. And that's just the clear web, Google indexed forum talk.
    Personally, if I had a legit death wish (and it wasn't sexually motivated), I would rob a bank with an unloaded gun, or with a non-lethal gun with just enough bullets to incapacitate any guards and/or hero wannabes.

Take everyone hostage, and then when the police show up, walk out and point your empty/impotent gun at the cops and blam, you get to be famous on top of it all.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Find one of those black widow serial killers that keeps killing their husbands, and marry her.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by gadzooks Personally, if I had a legit death wish (and it wasn't sexually motivated), I would rob a bank with an unloaded gun, or with a non-lethal gun with just enough bullets to incapacitate any guards and/or hero wannabes.

Take everyone hostage, and then when the police show up, walk out and point your empty/impotent gun at the cops and blam, you get to be famous on top of it all.

When I come to Canada we'll get some cheap tuxedos, snort fish scale, drink champagne; and get some moderately debase sluts to abuse and piss on us.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian When I come to Canada we'll get some cheap tuxedos, snort fish scale, drink champagne; and get some moderately debase sluts to abuse and piss on us.

Now that's what I call a party!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Put a loaded gun in front of a woman,then call her fat

Her natural inclination to do evil shit will take over
    Originally posted by Octavian Tell her you're a sick child molesting nonce.

its time you forgive him.

just, let it go. let it all go.
    Originally posted by Archer513 Put a loaded gun in front of a woman,then call her fat

Her natural inclination to do evil shit will take over

nope, i told many fat girls they are fat and their ok with it.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Find one of those black widow serial killers that keeps killing their husbands, and marry her.

are they common ?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Personally, if I had a legit death wish (and it wasn't sexually motivated), I would rob a bank with an unloaded gun, or with a non-lethal gun with just enough bullets to incapacitate any guards and/or hero wannabes.

no you idiot

rob a pharmacy and get high first

except some cops are dirty, they will just put a real loaded gun in your hand and pat themselves for a job well done.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Now that's what I call a party!

now thats what i call music
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Put some arsenic in a bottle and tell her it's your favorite steak seasoning. Meet a girl and date her for a little while then when you are at the stage she is cooking for you give her the arsenic and say it's your favorite seasoning and as her to put it on your dinner. To be extra sure she dosen't take it herself (if you care) put it on the dinner table and ask her to season your food with it but then take it off her quickly.

Consume the food and then convulse on the floor. (Put a note in your pocket detailing the events so the cops don't blame her).

Job done.

this is not fair. it has to be consensual.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How can i trick a girl into kiling me

Show her pictures from Playboy and tell her that one day she too will get breasts and pubic hair when she reaches puberty.
    Originally posted by stl1 How can i trick a girl into kiling me

Show her pictures from Playboy and tell her that one day she too will get breasts and pubic hair when she reaches puberty.

thats called sex ed.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    In your case, Dating 101.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'd rather rob my dealer for an ounce of flake, kill a bunch of worthless ass holes that deserve to die, then blow myself up somewhere out the way.
Jump to Top