User Controls

I predict the dark web is a comin' down soon.

It's getting way too mainstream and too much heat for too long. It's too easy, ya feel me dog? Somehow the gov't is gonna start discover a new law of physics and make microsoft tell who's using TOR or shut it down, or mandate telling who spends bitcoins on what etc.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Yeah it was even in Ralph Breaks the Internet.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I think the allure of a few hundred million dollars for running your own darknet market for a few years is too much to ignore for the people who can do it.

There has only been one market in the entire history that managed to not get busted or exit scam and that was Agora. It is estimated they made 350 million dollars in only 2 years of operation.

Why would they shut down the largest honeypot operation in the world?
    I read that there was a Navy Commander who got busted for dealing like whole kilos of Mandy on the darkweb in Hawaii or something. A guy like that is bound to make some crazy drug/legal connections over the years.
    Originally posted by Methuselah Why would they shut down the largest honeypot operation in the world?

good press. Otherwise high profile peoples' kids are dying and it looks like they're utterly incompetent.
    You know Tor was created by the Navy right
    yeah bromo, but was once available to the public shall be no more, ya feel
    how much does tramadol go for these days? I had fun with that drug and it doesn't show up on a pee pee. Drs. still hand it out like birthday money.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Methuselah You know Tor was created by the Navy right

Are you saying TOR is backdoored? how did they know to do that in the 80's though
    ask speckles
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Is dream still up?

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc Is dream still up?

i hope, I had $20 on that bitch

The FBI keep stealing my crypto
    i had like 20 bucks in it too, then btc went up, might check if i have enough for a some reeses pieces
    Ghost Black Hole
    Where I come from a piece means a firearm
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    I’m all about my paper, stapler right on the side of my hip
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Remember when the dark web wasn't mainstream? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
Jump to Top