User Controls

Captain Falcon sure does like to repeat himself and hide behind alts

Ghost Black Hole
    hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he sure does like to talk about my penis a lot

Originally posted by Common De-mominator Lol Scron talks a lot of shit for someone with severe walnut dick.

Originally posted by Gayesian Priors At least I don't have chronic walnut dick, unlike you.

Originally posted by Cro Mango Sorry nobody would ever suck ur walnut peepee.

Originally posted by Captain Faggot Ever since he revealed he has walnut dick, people have made fun of him, so he makes up new gimmicks to make people make fun of something else.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Every one of his alts has drowned in the semen of horny bus station hobo's.

R.I.P.
    Ghost Black Hole
    And people call me a shit poster, just look at this garbage. What kind of a retard posts this shit for YEARS lmao?

I forget he exists until randomly one day I see "walnut dick" and I'm like oh yeah that idiot is still out there.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Uh, that's just the only thing he says to you because it's your most prominent physical feature. It might be more notable than your personality, for that matter. His philosophical contributions are substantial and thoughtful.
    SHARƘ Yung Blood
    I'M STILL HERE! LOOK AT ME!

*drowns in cum*

Never mind.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Ghost What kind of a retard posts this shit for YEARS lmao?

YOUR HYPOCRISY ASTOUNDS ME
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Uh, that's just the only thing he says to you because it's your most prominent physical feature. It might be more notable than your personality, for that matter. His philosophical contributions are substantial and thoughtful.

why does he think about my penis so much I don't get it. Gay ass fucking niggas on this website i swear to god...

Originally posted by Nil YOUR HYPOCRISY ASTOUNDS ME

How so
    You should get used to the attention, and I recommend you try to enjoy it. Individuals with atypical genitalia are interesting to the rest of mankind. There are probably lots of people thinking about our penises right now, and we'll never know.
    Originally posted by Zanick Uh, that's just the only thing he says to you because it's your most prominent physical feature. It might be more notable than your personality, for that matter. His philosophical contributions are substantial and thoughtful.

Captain Falcon manages to trip, fall, and stumble into the occasionally insightful post.

That might make him at least remotely memorable, but satisfying the bare minimum for notability is hardly a feat worth celebrating.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Captain Falcon manages to trip, fall, and stumble into the occasionally insightful post.

That might make him at least remotely memorable, but satisfying the bare minimum for notability is hardly a feat worth celebrating.

For real, nigga? CF has written at least a book's worth of homebrewed philosophy on this site alone. The bare minimum is light years behind him.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Is he Smythe or whatever that dudes user name is on Tinybltc?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Ghost How so

Your defense of Fin spam, which was way more prolific and about as original.
    I feel like this thread is just tearing me into 50 different directions.

All I know is that, of all posters mentioned thus far, Falcon is by far the least favorable in my books.

And I think what makes it the worst for me is that he actually has some potential. But instead chooses to be a cockwad.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil Your defense of Fin spam, which was way more prolific and about as original.

How is that the same as literally repeating himself making the same stupid jokes and retarded comments to the same person for years like some kind of gay obsessed stalker with no life?

oh wait lol i get it now

Originally posted by gadzooks I feel like this thread is just tearing me into 50 different directions.

All I know is that, of all posters mentioned thus far, Falcon is by far the least favorable in my books.

And I think what makes it the worst for me is that he actually has some potential. But instead chooses to be a cockwad.

I still don't think he should be banned though even if he spammed walnut dick for a week

GET TUFF!!!!!
    Originally posted by Zanick For real, nigga? CF has written at least a book's worth of homebrewed philosophy on this site alone. The bare minimum is light years behind him.

I'm not saying he hasn't contributed anything of value. He has intellectual potential, but he chooses to be a villain.

It's like the Joker from Batman or some shit like that. You can be smart and be a complete and absolute asshat. Falcon is both.

Narcissism is only redeeming if you're EXCEPTIONALLY brilliant, and can wrangle your narcissism.

He fits neither extreme enough to gain notability.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm not saying he hasn't contributed anything of value. He has intellectual potential, but he chooses to be a villain.

Very similar to infinityshock actually hehehehehe
    Krow African Astronaut
    Fin Spam? does this mean Finnish (Finland?) Spam

is that DaK?

is DaK a paki?
    Originally posted by Ghost Very similar to infinityshock actually hehehehehe

I stand by my dislike for (CURRENT, at least) infinityshock, but falcon isn't really in any position to take any high roads himself right now.

At least infinityshock sticks to the same username (with subtle modifications of course), and the same avatar. Falcon is the ultimate in pussy alt bitch though.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Krow Fin Spam? does this mean Finnish (Finland?) Spam

is that DaK?

is DaK a paki?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks I stand by my dislike for (CURRENT, at least) infinityshock, but falcon isn't really in any position to take any high roads himself right now.

At least infinityshock sticks to the same username (with subtle modifications of course), and the same avatar. Falcon is the ultimate in pussy alt bitch though.

yeah he tries to hide behind alts so he can call you a bitch and you think it's someone else and he rubs his hands together like a rat and says "GOTCHA!"

Jump to Top