User Controls

how to tell a woman..

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    she's pretty enough to watch a movie with you at home and give you a blowjob and cuddle and tell all ur secrets but you don't wanna introduce her to your friends or family or know her very long overall..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I’m pretty sure that’s something you DON’T tell them
    Technologist victim of incest
    Say you wanna be casual fuck buddies. There are girls out there that don’t want strings attached. You better have something pretty special to offer sexually!
    Originally posted by Technologist Say you wanna be casual fuck buddies. There are girls out there that don’t want strings attached. You better have something pretty special to offer sexually!

Offer her? What do you mean? Isn’t the privilege of slurping my majestic manhood reward enough
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Methuselah I’m pretty sure that’s something you DON’T tell them

i know lol i've been weaseling out of these situations lately in different ways but i wish i could just be honest & furthermore i wish girls would be honest w/ me about things like that. in the future you will be able to upload a 3d profile of your boner that will materialize for date app users to check out a 3d model of your cock & date apps will be so lit for me if i'm not too old when it comes out.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH i know lol i've been weaseling out of these situations lately in different ways but i wish i could just be honest

That’s just the game buddy, if there was a better way someone would have thought of it by now
    Originally posted by Methuselah That’s just the game buddy, if there was a better way someone would have thought of it by now

I know fam, i want to start a sex cult.
    Nigga it’s 2019. Tell that bitch you wanna be fwb only.

She’ll either be down or she won’t. Goddamn adults should be able to agree on these things.
    But what if you don’t wanna be friends, you just want the benefits
    Originally posted by Methuselah But what if you don’t wanna be friends, you just want the benefits

Date a mute?
    Nah she would just fuckin make me learn sign language or some shit.

Btw, the correct answer was rape
    👅👅
    Originally posted by Methuselah But what if you don’t wanna be friends, you just want the benefits

HEY GIRL I WNAT TO HAVE SEX ONLY

HEY GUY I WANT TO SEX INLY TOO

*BONES*

K bye
    No shit, I just said it to be funny
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH she's pretty enough to watch a movie with you at home and give you a blowjob and cuddle and tell all ur secrets but you don't wanna introduce her to your friends or family or know her very long overall..

Don't tell her your secrets. After not telling her your secrets tell her you don't know how the relationship is gonna work out like you know you'll just end up hurting her and you don't want to cuz u respect her but you just have this feeling in your gut that things can't progress
    Originally posted by Methuselah No shit, I just said it to be funny

Oh my bad. Let me edit my post to a “lol”.
    I’m waiting
    Originally posted by Sudo Don't tell her your secrets. After not telling her your secrets tell her you don't know how the relationship is gonna work out like you know you'll just end up hurting her and you don't want to cuz u respect her but you just have this feeling in your gut that things can't progress

I know how to do all the weasel shit like that man lol I'm just looking for truth 🤷‍♂️
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nigga it’s 2019. Tell that bitch you wanna be fwb only.

She’ll either be down or she won’t. Goddamn adults should be able to agree on these things.

You would think so but I don't think this works, it could work if i was better looking or something, but i feel like its one of those things that can be a deal breaker once girls have been run thru a few times on date apps then they tend to run for the hills when you say that shit even if your intentions are super pure. So its better to be ambiguous about your intentions. Like I can not be lying when I say I'm looking for a relationship. It's just not with you eva. I'm like Taylor Swift.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I always thought the "F" in FWB was really a misnomer.

It really should be A(cquaintance)WB.

How many friends do you have that you don't want to be around for very long or introduce to your general social circle?
Jump to Top