User Controls

This is the greatest musical instrument ever created

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FZT2N14

Ghost Black Hole
    No, that would be the triangle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol op good luck trying to learn the bass on that pink girls toy, if you need any advice on how to play pm me, ahaha
    this is the bass i play because im not a faggot like op

Originally posted by Bill Krozby this is the bass i play because im not a faggot like op

lmao you play bass

literally the musical equivalent of the gay bottom
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria lmao you play bass

literally the musical equivalent of the gay bottom

i play guitar and keyboards also. you're the one thats the gay considering you think a childs toy is a real bass..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i play guitar and keyboards also. you're the one thats the gay considering you think a childs toy is a real bass..

It's a ukulele
    Krotz Steinberg confirmed for musically ignorant

also brags about playing simple chords on a casio keyboard
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    WOW i really wish i didnt post in this fucking faggot thread
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria It's a ukulele

even lamer. i bet you and §m£ÂgØL would be like two gay peas in a pod playing pink ukuleles together, queer!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Krotz Steinberg confirmed for musically ignorant

also brags about playing simple chords on a casio keyboard

yeah i guess im musically ignorant when it comes to childrens toys, I've always played real instruments, and I never bragged about playing chords on a casio keyboard.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby even lamer. i bet you and §m£ÂgØL would be like two gay peas in a pod playing pink ukuleles together, queer!

Krotz is such a basic bitch

here is some glorious loli playing a ukulele to counter his faggotry

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby even lamer. i bet you and §m£ÂgØL would be like two gay peas in a pod playing pink ukuleles together, queer!

Lol they could start a ukelele band called "Retard and a NEET"
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Krotz is such a basic bitch

here is some glorious loli playing a ukulele to counter his faggotry

actually ukelele is as basic bitch as it gets, the only people that play ukelele tend to be "women" stuck in 2000's basic indie music that can't play any other instrument. I'm positive I can play any instrument better than you can.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually ukelele is as basic bitch as it gets, the only people that play ukelele tend to be "women" stuck in 2000's basic indie music that can't play any other instrument. I'm positive I can play any instrument better than you can.

That little girl at the moment the video was recorded had more talent than you ever will throughout the rest of your lifetime

as for me

I could play a guitar with my penis and sound better than you
    while asleep
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually ukelele is as basic bitch as it gets, the only people that play ukelele tend to be "women" stuck in 2000's basic indie music that can't play any other instrument. I'm positive I can play any instrument better than you can.

including a cock
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria That little girl at the moment the video was recorded had more talent than you ever will throughout the rest of your lifetime

as for me

I could play a guitar with my penis and sound better than you
    while asleep

how can you play the guitar w your penis if all you have is a pussy?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FZT2N14

Gibson headstock?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol op good luck trying to learn the bass on that pink girls toy, if you need any advice on how to play pm me, ahaha

Video now.. bass licks or STFU n Show Tits
    yeah Krotz upload a video so I can laugh at you and then feel better about myself
Jump to Top