User Controls

Benefits of being a girl

Cross legs while pooping
    Doesnt spill into your butthole
    Can go for a night out without a single dollar on your person and return home drunk with a full belly and a selection of eager lovers to choose from.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Can go for a night out without a single dollar on your person and return home drunk

I remember one bragging about this once.

And how she had no intention of giving any of the fellas a ride either.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    People think you can do no wrong; everytime you mess up, it's not your fault. It's the other person's fault, but only if they're male.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Shitting and pissing yourself for the Lols
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    not a lot
    Ghost Black Hole
    Getting fucked while someone pulls your hair
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Ghost Getting fucked while someone pulls your hair

fag
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls fag

Lol it's a quote
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Unbuttoning your pants in olive garden after eating the five cheese ziti.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Showboating in public to take attention off the male(s) she's with
    Originally posted by Krow Showboating in public to take attention off the male(s) she's with

I always get all of the attention when I’m out.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Accusing someone famous of rape and getting lots of cash and clout
    Too bad Bill Krozby is only famous on this shit. I ain got nothing out of telling the truth here.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by -mal- Too bad Bill Krozby is only famous on this shit. I ain got nothing out of telling the truth here.

At least you got invited somewhere to spend the night. If you were a guy you wouldn't even have gotten raped.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah how entitled do you have to be to complain about having sex and having a place to stay?
    Yelling at your friends in public
    Squealing
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    being able to squeal and get a positive reaction would be dope.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've always wanted to menstruate. The satisfaction of knowing you haven't conceived, plus bleeding profusely is badass. I don't know why they'd ever try to conceal this.
Jump to Top