User Controls

Eating a bitcoin

Ghost Black Hole
    I want to eat a bitcoin, I believe I would be the first human to consume a digital currency.

Om nom nom send me $4000

Nobody's sending you shit faggot
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Nobody's sending you shit faggot

lol you're just jealous you didn't come up with the idea of eating a bitcoin first
    Originally posted by Ghost lol you're just jealous you didn't come up with the idea of eating a bitcoin first

Fuck, you got me
    Ghost Black Hole
    Send me a dogecoin instead I will eat that, I give no fucks.

I was born for a purpose and that is to become the first human to swallow a virtual currency.
    More like the billionth human to swallow a load of semen
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're too much of a scared bitch to swallow crypto
    You're too much of a scared bitch to swallow cyanide
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's only because I know you can use it to follow this route

'Phenyl-2-Propanone from Benzyl Cyanide'
    Ghost Black Hole
    Folks?
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Try to scam elderely people by selling them those.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Back in the day they sold those on ebay for like €5 and they came with an actual bitcoin code attached somehow or other.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Back when bitcoin was like 27 cents each I had just over 400 of them on a microSD card which I swallowed. So way ahead of you there scron, you're a bit late to the party pal.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Narc Back when bitcoin was like 27 cents each I had just over 400 of them on a microSD card which I swallowed. So way ahead of you there scron, you're a bit late to the party pal.

Did you ever find it?

I swallowed a microSD card once, but it just vanished. I tried to find it for several days after. Maybe it's still in there.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Did you ever find it?

I swallowed a microSD card once, but it just vanished. I tried to find it for several days after. Maybe it's still in there.

Yeah about 2 days later. Bought a half G of dark and half G of white off SR with them.

Originally posted by Narc Yeah about 2 days later. Bought a half G of dark and half G of white off SR with them.

LMAO, you paid $1.6 million for it.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country LMAO, you paid $1.6 million for it.

Yeaah, I did.

Shit thats actually a really depressing thought that all the bitcoin I ever owned, if I'd kept I'd prolly be worth like a hundred million now or summing. Fuckdamn

Oh Jesus, what tHE FUCK DID I DOOOOOOOO?

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc Back when bitcoin was like 27 cents each I had just over 400 of them on a microSD card which I swallowed. So way ahead of you there scron, you're a bit late to the party pal.

That's an SD card, I'm talking about swallowing an actual physical token with a cold wallet encoded into the metal
Jump to Top