User Controls

This probably goes without saying but if you want/need to steal a car

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    in a jiffy,

Just go to any gas station in the north in the winter, aka everyone leaves their cars running when they go into the store. About as fucking easy as it gets m8s.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    have you done it before?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I have a friend (we live in Canada... Pretty darn North)... He steals cars for a living, and a few of his first boosts had been cars left running at gas stations and convenience stores.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Protip: check for babby in the back seat first.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Protip: check for babby in the back seat first.

found loli,
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Protip: check for babby in the back seat first.

Good one. It's always the nig nogs that take the car with babby.

By always I mean I remember hearing about that one guy that did it.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny found loli,

No can't has.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Also I made this thread walking back from the gas station and it's super icey out and I wiped out and got home and threw my coats and off aggressively and knocked a bucket of sunflower seeds I had over and they spilled everywhere and then I was like what the fuck of course. And I was wondering where my phone was and I looked high and low and couldn't find it and had to resign myself to the hopeful fact that it was laying where I wiped out which was 5 minutes away from my place

So I walked back there but it was dark so I couldn't see anything so I walked back here to my place to get a flashlight but I forgot I just gave the one I had to my mom so I didnt have one so

I had to find an old cell phone to charge to use the flashlight feature on it and it took me a long time and all the while I was wondering dang, is my phone really gonna be laying back o8t there on the sidewalk how drunk M I, and

And I so finally I got my phone charged up to 8 percent enough to do a little flashlight shit and I walked back and was about to give up and then I saw it. My real phone. It was a little bit incorporated into the snow and ice but it was there and it made me smile and it worked fine and by It I mean the one I'm on now . Thank you Jesus ? Or whatever.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

White babies can be used as ransom.. Grow the fuck up, rookie..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mikeyagain White babies can be used as ransom.. Grow the fuck up, rookie..

*babbies

They're worth nothing. I've tried. This one mom was like Iiiill do annything!!!

I made her suck my dick for 32 hours straight and then I blew my load into her babby's throat and she died 2 edgy 4 u
    Originally posted by mmQ in a jiffy,

Just go to any gas station in the north in the winter, aka everyone leaves their cars running when they go into the store. About as fucking easy as it gets m8s.

OT.. Prisons are 90 percent negro, so have at your car theft..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mikeyagain OT.. Prisons are 90 percent negro, so have at your car theft..

Wrong, Buzz Killington.
    Originally posted by mmQ *babbies

They're worth nothing. I've tried. This one mom was like Iiiill do annything!!!

I made her suck my dick for 32 hours straight and then I blew my load into her babby's throat and she died 2 edgy 4 u

That doesn't say much for your load..
Jump to Top