User Controls

One of those days

Seems like y'all got a life at the same time. Fuck you. I hate you. Maybe it's collective Amnesia and you all forgot how to post. Hm..

Has anyone here ever known some someone with Amnesia?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    stfu and post nude selfies
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I had a meeting and went to see my mom later, now i'm home high off adhd medicine, shitposting just like you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I got my job back at the high-end beef and booze restaurant I used to work at. I'm going to try and get to the public health building and get on some type of medication to boost my energy/confidence levels. Ideally I will work in the kitchen until I feel better and then try to pick up some shifts as a waiter, where my genuine smile and charming personality will allow me to rack in some top-tier tips. I am nearing broke status but I just payed my rent so I'm at least not homeless and my cat isn't either. May end up being w/o internet for a few weeks. So, I'm 'starting over' once again, but I guess that's better than giving up once again. I have faith that I can rise from my pit with the help of some brain chemistry readjustment and eventually start my own business or at least muster the courage to perform a calculated home invasion and obtain at least $100,000 from a wealthy family. XD
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    BUMP
    I took 800mg if bundy tonight and pyked my guts out it feels like I have ∆∆∆∆∆bdhwjajkvkvjrnw
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I got my job back at the high-end beef and booze restaurant I used to work at. I'm going to try and get to the public health building and get on some type of medication to boost my energy/confidence levels. Ideally I will work in the kitchen until I feel better and then try to pick up some shifts as a waiter, where my genuine smile and charming personality will allow me to rack in some top-tier tips. I am nearing broke status but I just payed my rent so I'm at least not homeless and my cat isn't either. May end up being w/o internet for a few weeks. So, I'm 'starting over' once again, but I guess that's better than giving up once again. I have faith that I can rise from my pit with the help of some brain chemistry readjustment and eventually start my own business or at least muster the courage to perform a calculated home invasion and obtain at least $100,000 from a wealthy family. XD

you could sell your body to a sugar daddy
    Industrial Houston
    BUMP

oh damn is that you mmmmquestions
Jump to Top