They are going down the rabbit hole folks
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    you said it was a hoax yourself dooshbag
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's clearly all holograms and trick mirrors

where's the blood
    Originally posted by Ghost it's clearly all holograms and trick mirrors

where's the blood

Nintendo had it removed and replaced it with sweat beads like they did in Mortal Kombat.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The New Zealand gestapo in the government now want to jail anyone in possession of the false flag shooting video. I would imagine they inadvertently screwed up the video and left several major points of evidence behind, in their great haste to push the hoax, so now they've decided to try and get rid of it. These dummies are evil, but they sure aren't smart. Maybe that will be the thing that brings them down - their own bungling stupidity.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This message is hidden because user is on your ignore list.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nintendo had it removed and replaced it with sweat beads like they did in Mortal Kombat.

Those aren’t sweat beads
    " On the day of Mortal Kombat's UK launch, series creator Ed Boon has recounted the controversy ... Nintendo decided to censor the game, insisting that blood spurts be converted into grey sweat puffs"

sweat puffs then.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Damn UK is a bunch of pussies
    Well technically it was Nintendo...
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I don't know about a hoax but I think it was a false flag, they're already talking about banning islamophobic speech over here now.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The New Zealand gestapo in the government now want to jail anyone in possession of the false flag shooting video. I would imagine they inadvertently screwed up the video and left several major points of evidence behind, in their great haste to push the hoax, so now they've decided to try and get rid of it. These dummies are evil, but they sure aren't smart. Maybe that will be the thing that brings them down - their own bungling stupidity.

Shut up Spectral, you're a false flag.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Shut up Spectral, you're a false flag.

thats a high quality post dude, complains about totse dying btw
    makes trash posts like this btw

*rolls eyes*
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ghost thats a high quality post dude, complains about totse dying btw
    makes trash posts like this btw

*rolls eyes*

**Fear annouced**
    Ghost Black Hole
    St. Angry anger angar wtf where is the wordenhancement???

Sandy Hook had its own strange circumstances.

In the Christchurch video, at 8:56 when hes shooting, his brass disappears into nowhere after it flies out a certain distance. The video is of low quality, sure, but where does the brass disappear into? It vanishes into thin air.

Makes sense why they're deleting the video, it could contain evidence of a sloppy hoax job.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Here's a teacher who was an eyewitness standing 20 feet away from one of the Parkland shooters, and testified how she saw a man in full modern body armor, with helmet, face-shield and holding a high-tech automatic military-style weapon. The patsy was spotted in a lineup minutes later and had no time to change, much less shed and get rid of all the gear, which was never reported to have been recovered, so we know from this testimony it wasn't him. It was a special OPs soldier.

https://newswars.com/parkland-teacher-shooter-was-wearing-full-metal-body-armor-helmet-face-mask
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Shut up Spectral, you're a false flag.

I crammed a false gay dildo inside your mother the other night and afterwards she told me how you're a little shit brat
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Sandy Hook had its own strange circumstances.

In the Christchurch video, at 8:56 when hes shooting, his brass disappears into nowhere after it flies out a certain distance. The video is of low quality, sure, but where does the brass disappear into? It vanishes into thin air.

Makes sense why they're deleting the video, it could contain evidence of a sloppy hoax job.

sloppy hoax's are done on purpose to outrage people to see what they are willing to do or not do in its plight. oldest trick in the book.

remember that "dnc pipe bommber dude back in november?"

none of those bombs even went off... the dnc sent it to themselves. I'm fairly liberal on a lot of things but this is why I despise hardcore democrats.

You can see it even at a more molecular stage. I'm currently having one of them lampoon me. Democrats and republicans are nazis in their own right.

lanny would know a thing or two about that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Oh come on you guys. What a load of crap. Every mass shooting is not a hoax.
Jump to Top