User Controls

Steak sauce is an abomination

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    So I have a friend who is by all means a great friend, but he doesn't know how to cook for shit.

Recently he made some steaks that had been marinating for a few hours. At first this intrigued me, since I had never heard of him marinating anything, so I asked him what the meat was soaking in.

Almost immediately, I felt something rise up to my throat. Maybe I was just stoned, but I swear he spent a good 3 minutes just listing off different sauces that he had in his fridge. Multiple steak sauces and rubs, some BBQ, god fucking knows what else. I kind of tuned it out.

"...so it's gonna be good as fuck."

"Yeah, damn. That sounds awesome," I lied. He usually eats microwave foods and I didn't want to discourage him.

The smell of steaks came at me in a gust, but I could not smell any meat. I mean, it SOUNDED like he was cooking meat. It LOOKED like meat. But it did not smell or resemble meat any more than a cardboard box with sauce and cheese resembles a pizza. These things—these so called steaks— were a monstrosity. A goddamned abomination.

Not only were they cooked free of any tender pinkness, but they were loaded with sauce from the inside out, discoloring the meat. Each and every bite stung with the sort of unnatural excuse for flavor that can only be found in this sauce of devils.

I was halfway through the meal when my friend asked the question that would forever change me.

"Do you want some A1?"

I flipped my shit. I threw the steak at my friend. How fucking DARE he.

It's been several weeks and I've yet to return his calls. I don't plan to either. How can one remain on speaking terms with a person who has tried to poison them?

You just can't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You handsome and well tanned individuals are a sad race with terrible taste in everything, especially food.

Real steak sauce is made from the blood of the animal you are eating
    Steak sauce is fine for a cheap steak.

If I’m cooking it myself or eating at a nice steakhouse, just a little salt and pepper right before cooking it is perfect. Doesn’t need anything else
    Also I know you fancy yourself a kind of “writer” or whatever, but I think you’re trying a little too hard here
    Originally posted by Methuselah Also I know you fancy yourself a kind of “writer” or whatever, but I think you’re trying a little too hard here

I'm sorry my niggasin.space post is not up to your standard of quality. I will try to add some more steak sauce to it.
    No I just meant it was obvious you intentionally tried to write the OP in the same descriptive manner as you would write a short story or something and it just comes off kind of forced
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah how dare he eat his food differently than you
    Originally posted by Methuselah No I just meant it was obvious you intentionally tried to write the OP in the same descriptive manner as you would write a short story or something and it just comes off kind of forced

I don't care what you think of my writing. I already make a living from it whether you like it or not.

This thread is for discussing steaks. And on that field, you have already proven your degenerate nature.
    What’s wrong with the nature of how I like my steaks. How do u eat them?
    Originally posted by Methuselah What’s wrong with the nature of how I like my steaks. How do u eat them?

For shitty steak, I put it into other dishes. Rice/veggies, a sandwich, wrap, tacos, etc. I never eat shitty steak by itself, because thats retarded. You are tasting the sauce and not the meat, like some kind of fucking animal who needs to cloak his gruel to get it down.

It's sickening. It's a dishonor to cows everywhere.
    I put sauce on chicken wings too. That’s another type of cheap meat that doesn’t taste very good by itself. Am I some kind of meat blasphemer for eating chicken wings too?

You take your steaks pretty srs bro
    Originally posted by Methuselah I put sauce on chicken wings too. That’s another type of cheap meat that doesn’t taste very good by itself. Am I some kind of meat blasphemer for eating chicken wings too?

You take your steaks pretty srs bro

Chicken is different, as the domesticated descendants of the red jungle fowl have been bred and altered into these immature hulking shit birds with absolutely no flavor. Real and natural chickens don't need any seasonings, and taste perfectly fine plain. Maybe some salt and pepper. But you have to pay out the ass to even FIND chicken like that nowadays.

But good steak is available everywhere. All it needs is to be rubbed with salt and pepper, then frozen the night before. That is it.

Bad steak, like I said, is to be used in dishes other than "steak".

Please repent, faggot.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Well done is the only real way to eat a steak if you value life

If I’m in a restaurant and order steak, and it comes out and it’s not a very good steak, I’m not gonna ask them to cut it up and put it in a taco for me lol.

That’s the only situation where I’ll eat a bad steak with steak sauce. If I cook it myself I do it right.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You people are just hipsters

"STEAK sauce?!, no thanks I only use dijon mustard truffle aeoli"
    Steak is a pretty unhipster food. For one thing, it’s meat.

I don’t think that word means what u think it does.
    Originally posted by Methuselah If I’m in a restaurant and order steak, and it comes out and it’s not a very good steak, I’m not gonna ask them to cut it up and put it in a taco for me lol.

That’s the only situation where I’ll eat a bad steak with steak sauce. If I cook it myself I do it right.

If I was in this situation, I would simply not eat it or just send it back. I don't waste my time with inferior steaks.
    Originally posted by Methuselah Steak is a pretty unhipster food. For one thing, it’s meat.

I don’t think that word means what u think it does.

Also he thinks dijon mustard is fancy
    Originally posted by GGG If I was in this situation, I would simply not eat it or just send it back. I don't waste my time with inferior steaks.

I would never, ever send food back. I don’t care how bad it is. If I ordered it I’m gonna eat it, not act like a fuckin princess.

And I’ll still tip the waiter 25% cuz that’s just how a nigga live
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Also he thinks dijon mustard is fancy

Yeah because it is

Jump to Top