User Controls

drank a lotta poppy tea

also faded off like 6 mg etiz and some other shit. kinda thinking about just swallowing 30 mg xanax just to see what happens. also its hot as fuck in here and i dont feel like wakin up for another day of this shit
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I drank a Miller lite. Or 10.
    oh damn i wish i was here with these frogs and a beautiful french girl to take acid with. then i cup my hands and put them to the stream and put them to my mouth and drink the cool fresh mountain water UNIMPEDED
    Originally posted by Erekshun I drank a Miller lite. Or 10.

no offense but you need to do a lot more drugs if you want to compete with me. on the other hand, i'm down to do them with you *smokes crack rock*
    Nah, I have a pretty important job to tend to. Not that I need it though. I am trying to run the competition out of town. Capitalism!
    Originally posted by Erekshun Nah, I have a pretty important job to tend to. Not that I need it though. I am trying to run the competition out of town. Capitalism!

i'll be the judge of that, what is your job?
    Department manager of the department I work in.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Choose life
    Originally posted by Erekshun Department manager of the department I work in.

so what's so important about it?
    Originally posted by Octavian Choose life

i will, tomorrow
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III kinda thinking about just swallowing 30 mg xanax just to see what happens.

Ummm.... Is that a typo?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks Ummm…. Is that a typo?

don't think so bromo..
    not a typo...i like you though gadzooks, ur cool, you give me hope for the future
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III not a typo…i like you though gadzooks, ur cool, you give me hope for the future

*fist bump*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ive been contemplating killing myself for a good while now but today i was feeling particularly anxious/hateful so i decided to go buy some curry from this thai place by my house and when i went in the cashier girl was super cute and was listening to shinigami so i thought maybe if i'm not so high sometime in the future i can come back and try to chill with her. i just want a girl i can chill with..i don't even care about sex. i just miss that feeling of being with someone and not having them be resentful and hateful towards you. that innocent affection and the thing that i REALLY want...the peace of mind that comes with it
    bitches always want my dick or money or something, bosses always want all my time, coworkers want me to cover all their shifts, friends betray me and are selfish shitbags. i just want to feel a buzz with a chill breeze and someone so i'm not totally alone
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III ive been contemplating killing myself for a good while now but today i was feeling particularly anxious/hateful so i decided to go buy some curry from this thai place by my house and when i went in the cashier girl was super cute and was listening to shinigami so i thought maybe if i'm not so high sometime in the future i can come back and try to chill with her. i just want a girl i can chill with..i don't even care about sex. i just miss that feeling of being with someone and not having them be resentful and hateful towards you. that innocent affection and the thing that i REALLY want…the peace of mind that comes with it

Man, straight up...

On the somewhat rare occasion that I end up with a woman over at my place (or I at hers, or we're just chilling somewhere together in private), I find myself trying to find a way to not have sex. I want to spent quality time with a gal. Do (non-sexual) things together that we both find fun, go out and frolic around town, etc.

But it always ends up turning out sexual.

I bet half the women I've slept with think I'm gay or something.

And now, it's been a full year since I've had any intimacy whatsoever with a woman.

And I just end up drinking and/or taking drugs as a substitute.

Originally posted by gadzooks Man, straight up…

On the somewhat rare occasion that I end up with a woman over at my place (or I at hers, or we're just chilling somewhere together in private), I find myself trying to find a way to not have sex. I want to spent quality time with a gal. Do (non-sexual) things together that we both find fun, go out and frolic around town, etc.

But it always ends up turning out sexual.

I bet half the women I've slept with think I'm gay or something.

And now, it's been a full year since I've had any intimacy whatsoever with a woman.

And I just end up drinking and/or taking drugs as a substitute.

drinking/taking drugs is often an effective substitute, thats kinda where i've been at for a few years now even though i was in a relationship on and off for the vast majority of that time (one relationship). now that relationship has finally run its course even though i dont even think she cared about me at all for the last couple years at least.

during that time i was with a couple other girls on a few occasions (while me and my girl were split up) and the sex was so meaningless it lost it's point and i felt bad but i didn't even like the girls (although one was very sexy). it was such a degrading and shameful thing.

but last summer i was at electric forest and i was high as fuck with my crew (SHOUT OUT FOREST FAM) chilling on these hammocks and i was watching some girl drag her fingers over this guys shoulders slowly and i was so fucking jealous. i've had lots of sex since then but i need something more sincere. having sex for the sake of having sex fucking sucks
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ILWAG is pretty dank, that whole album was good:

also pls no suicide
    Originally posted by Lanny ILWAG is pretty dank, that whole album was good:

also pls no suicide

lol i've never heard of them before this, i just clicked it because i like the frogs. thx for caring about me enough to encourage me not to suicide. i think youre a good guy too lanny..not necessarily because of that but im just fucked up rn. ill check out that link tho
Jump to Top