User Controls

Phenelzine- MAOI. Experience report [live]

Dissociator African Astronaut
    If you're like wtf is this, its an experience report for an MAOI, unfinished. Posting it on here as a draft, transcribed from notes, will update live

11:21am 30mg phenelzine, oral
    -----------------------------
    Current AM regimen:
    8:30am- 600mg gabapentin, oral
    20mg baclofen, oral
    2mg lorazepam, oral
    8mg buprenorphine, sublingual
    *200mg bupropion
    ----------------------------
    * (bupropion 200mg insufflated between 9 and 11 am)
    ----------------------------
    Preface: I currently suffer from severe treatment resistant depression, ADHD, and anhedonia. I speculate the cause, or atleast, what has increased the severity of my ailments significantly, is 7 years of drug use. Started with amphetamine 15mg taken sparingly at age 13, and alprazolam, also experimented with. I started using these drugs to treat my lack of motivation and severe depression at the time, manifesting itself also to severe anxiety 24/7 and panic attacks multiple times a day. I would self medicate successfully for about a year, before my father noticed i was pilfering his pill bottles. At that point, I would go through severe benzodiazepine withdrawal that would land me in the hospital.

At that time, with nothing else but finding the occasional benzo on the floor or something, I moved on to bundy. I could write paragraphs and paragraphs, an entire full length memoir on my bundy use but for the purpose of this article, I'm just going to say, I did bundy heavily from age 13 to 15.

After starting on that, In late 2013, age 14 I discovered propylhexedrine, which I had gone on to abuse for a good 4 years. I believe this is the problem, in terms of why I have lasting anhedonia.

I also have possible (probable) neurological damage from use of synthetic cannabinoids, research stimulants, psychedelics, and the like.

Anyways, thats a short drug history and reasons as to why I'm so fucked up.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    11:34. +13 minutes since dose
    I'm starting to feel initial effects of motivation, as I would not have typed all that up if not for the effects of this drug. I had come down off bupropion at around 11am so I should currently be feeling like shit. A noticable stimulation, and a fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

When I am approaching or experiencing euphoria sometimes, Theres a remarkable feeling in the stomach, and a weird semismile that it causes.. as I am stoic naturally, I'm not very good at expressing emotion so that might be why the smiling is so foreign.

As a note for readers: I am NEVER this motivated to write unless under the influence of some sort of stimulant, and never have the clarity and relaxation to put forth into a concentrated project without a strong anxiolytic. It may be due to my current sobriety.. I live in an inpatient residential facility, on benzodiazepine (6mg lorazepam) and bupe. Maintenance.
    -------------------------------------
    12:41 + 80 mins
    I'm definately starting to feel a calming, tranquil yet motivating antidepressant effect. Maybe it was a mistake insufflating ~80mg bupropion about now, will definately muddy up the discernment of effect from high from baseline. Eh whatever
    Have been interested in these. I don't think Malice was a good candidate for determining how well they work. Nothing would save him.

Have you done numeg? What is that like?
    Ghost Black Hole
    you should try doing real drugs pussy bitch
    Originally posted by Ghost you should try doing real drugs pussy bitch

That's nice.
    Ghost Black Hole
    fuck you take some more lactimal you bitch thats what dissociator used to take i hope you end up like him

retards
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are you actually prescribed all those? why
    Ghost Black Hole
    because he's a fucking retard

'sober and in treatment' btw
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, long term? you're better off on 'hard drugs'
    Ghost Black Hole
    addicted to cough syrup, benzedrex, spice, heroin, stimulants, phenibut, ether and duster.

doctor:

8:30am- 600mg gabapentin, oral
    20mg baclofen, oral
    2mg lorazepam, oral
    8mg buprenorphine, sublingual
    *200mg bupropion
    It is his doctors inurance that he will never not becoming back to tweak his meds. And more often
Jump to Top