User Controls

Did you guys hear all the news about the FDA recently?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This all happened yesterday but nobody posted about it.

>FDA commissioner Scot Gottlieb is due to resign within the month

>Ketamine approved for therapeutic use

>Asbestos found in makeup products

I for one am incredibly happy that Gottlieb is gone. He is a total hardass. Unfortunately though, Trump will be picking a new commissioner. I'm expecting to see food standards go down if Trump's previous policies are any indication of the type of person he's going to pick. Curious as to see what the new stance on Crouton and flavored vaping will be, but hopefully it is good.
    I saw they're accepting chronic lain patients fkr clinical trial with ketamine, but it's much easier to just buy it.

Also jetamine sucks.
    I believe it's Esketamine not ketamine that was being approved as an antidepressant and you have to go to a clinic twice a week to get it administered.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    No. But the FDA is reviewing the guidelines for sunscreen!!!

How exciting!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Need help applying that sunscreen, Tee Hee?
    Originally posted by stl1 Need help applying that sunscreen, Tee Hee?

Always looking for a helping hand. ☺
    Sick...
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Always looking for a helping hand. ☺

Don’t think he’d use his hand...

Or actual sunscreen
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Always looking for a helping hand. ☺

Will it be OK to use two?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sick…

Don't mind him stl...carry on with the sunscreen application
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I believe it's Esketamine not ketamine that was being approved as an antidepressant and you have to go to a clinic twice a week to get it administered.

It's s-isomer ketamine
    "Esketamine, sold under the brand names Ketanest among others, is a medication used as a general anesthetic and for treatment-resistant depression. It is also used recreationally as a dissociative hallucinogen. Esketamine is used as a nasal spray or by injection into a vein"

Edit:
    Esketamine was introduced for medical use in 1997.[1] In 2019, it was approved for use with other antidepressants, for the treatment of depression in adults in the United States.[6] The cost of the nasal spray as of 2019 will be 4,700 USD to 6,800 USD for the first month

5-7 grand a month, fuck that I'll stay miserable.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Don't mind him stl…carry on with the sunscreen application

I think I would be more effective if we just undid your top strap on your bikini.

There now, isn't that better?
    Originally posted by stl1 I think I would be more effective if we just undid your top strap on your bikini.

There now, isn't that better?

I just threw up a little and I'm not sure which one of you was the reason...bit of both I think
    Technologist victim of incest
    I think it’s only going to be used in very severe cases of depression when they’ve exhausted all other means.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Boo is just jealous because I never want to undo his bra strap.
    Originally posted by stl1 Boo is just jealous because I never want to undo your bra strap.

Don't wear one I let them flap in the breeze.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I just threw up a little and I'm not sure which one of you was the reason…bit of both I think

What a nancy boy!!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Don't wear one I let them flap in the breeze.

Hawt.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Esketamine, sold under the brand names Ketanest among others, is a medication used as a general anesthetic and for treatment-resistant depression. It is also used recreationally as a dissociative hallucinogen. Esketamine is used as a nasal spray or by injection into a vein"

Edit:
    Esketamine was introduced for medical use in 1997.[1] In 2019, it was approved for use with other antidepressants, for the treatment of depression in adults in the United States.[6] The cost of the nasal spray as of 2019 will be 4,700 USD to 6,800 USD for the first month

5-7 grand a month, fuck that I'll stay miserable.

Esketamine is the s-isomer of ketamine.
Jump to Top