User Controls

Did Ohfralala get blown away in yesterday's spate of Alabama tornados?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, its a good thing she is packin' some weight. 👍😉
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I wish we had tornadoes here every now and then. Most we get is a little fall out from an arctic hurricane or a pitiful little cyclone over the north sea.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Sophie I wish we had tornadoes here every now and then. Most we get is a little fall out from an arctic hurricane or a pitiful little cyclone over the north sea.

That's cos you take such good care of your dykes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, its a good thing she is packin' some weight. 👍😉

Tits. Very big

Tits.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Ive txted her for proof of life
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she is alive
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Tits. Very big

Tits.
    Praise be baby jeebus
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    She don't no stinkin tornado's to get blown away...
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Alabama is actually crazy beautiful. They could have a really good tourism industry if everything else about the state wasn't so shit.

Any tornadoes are actually an improvement.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I thought she lived in Georgia. Am I wrong on that one?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist I thought she lived in Georgia. Am I wrong on that one?

100%
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    No, but I got blown away by her if you know what I mean ;)
    Originally posted by Lanny No, but I got blown away by her if you know what I mean ;)

I am going to interpret this in the sweeter context of which it might be construed instead of the more vulgar option. Don’t ruin it for me.

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by ohfralala I am going to interpret this in the sweeter context of which it might be construed instead of the more vulgar option. Don’t ruin it for me.

Fra being all lala..lol
    Originally posted by ohfralala I am going to interpret this in the sweeter context of which it might be construed instead of the more vulgar option. Don’t ruin it for me.

What lanny actually meant is that he would love to pound his flaccid whiskey dick into the gaping, fat-lipped entrance of your vagina.
    Lanny Bird of Courage

When have I ever said or done anything that was even slightly vulgar? I'm a perfect gentleman
    Originally posted by GGG What lanny actually meant is that he would love to pound his flaccid whiskey dick into the gaping, fat-lipped entrance of your vagina.

Originally posted by Lanny When have I ever said or done anything that was even slightly vulgar? I'm a perfect gentleman

I’d have to go searching...but there was this ONE TIME you got a little willy-nilly
    Hey we all get a little silly when our willies feel nilly
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by GGG Hey we all get a little silly when our willies feel nilly

Did you just assume my willy's disposition towards silliness and nilliness?

I'm offended.
    Free Willy
Jump to Top