User Controls

Shittiest city you've been to

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    By and far, the shittiest city I've been to is Atlanta.

Ugly as fuck. Lots of aggressive homeless people. It has a level of craziness that I've never seen from homeless people elsewhere. At least not in these numbers. Plus the roads are shit and its got shit weather. All the heat and humidity of the south, but it still can get below freezing in winter.

I hated every second of that city.

Also been to Muscatine, Iowa which is shitty in a different way. It basically feels abandoned. Easily 50% of shit is closed down and there's methheads everywhere. You walk on what should be a busy market street and are the only one there. It's totally dead.

LA is pretty shitty too, but again, for very different reasons. Traffic is insane. Everybody is rude as fuck. The whole place is clean, but still manages to be one of the seedier feelings places in the world. Fake and plastic, everybody beautiful in their designer clothes and makeup. Actually this is probably my least favorite. I can handle scummy and empty but something about LA really makes me hate modern American culture. It's one thing when the poor act like niggers. Its another when the rich do it.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    everywhere in america is shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    San Francisco
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm San Francisco
    Originally posted by DontTellEm San Francisco

I haven't been but i heard it is literally shitty
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Cleveland
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    probably laredo
    plus i live in an area where we have tons of feminist and im not into that at all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shit i forgot to put Austin in my op
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by GGG By and far, the shittiest city I've been to is Atlanta.

Ugly as fuck. Lots of aggressive homeless people. It has a level of craziness that I've never seen from homeless people elsewhere. At least not in these numbers. Plus the roads are shit and its got shit weather. All the heat and humidity of the south, but it still can get below freezing in winter.

I hated every second of that city.

Also been to Muscatine, Iowa which is shitty in a different way. It basically feels abandoned. Easily 50% of shit is closed down and there's methheads everywhere. You walk on what should be a busy market street and are the only one there. It's totally dead.

LA is pretty shitty too, but again, for very different reasons. Traffic is insane. Everybody is rude as fuck. The whole place is clean, but still manages to be one of the seedier feelings places in the world. Fake and plastic, everybody beautiful in their designer clothes and makeup. Actually this is probably my least favorite. I can handle scummy and empty but something about LA really makes me hate modern American culture. It's one thing when the poor act like niggers. Its another when the rich do it.

arent you a globetrotter ?

surely there shitter cities outside america.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Tijuana, Mehico.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Corpus Christi is a shithole. Real talk
    Only faggots live there, I wish it would combust off the map.
    Originally posted by Technologist Tijuana, Mehico.

racist.

just because they dont conform to whitemens standard ...
    Las Vegas, the hub of the lowest forms of human depravity there is. Not surprised Bill Krozby wants to get married there.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Corpus Christi is a shithole. Real talk
    Only faggots live there, I wish it would combust off the map.

It's also Retirement central in Texas for old people, it's duller than dull day that's for sure, you should have stopped by Houston instead for a good nobbing I mean a good tour of the city.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny arent you a globetrotter ?

Not really.

I've been to shitty towns and villages but I've liked every city I've been in abroad mostly. I wouldn't rank any of them as worst. But I guess it's all about perception and what you're looking for in a city. If it has good weather and easily accessible good food, I'm usually pretty happy.

I've been to some really dilapidated parts of Mexico though. People will sell food out of their house and advertise it with spray paint on their rusted metal fence with barbed wire. There was one bridge over what i can only describe as a river of shit. You could smell it like two blocks away, it was so bad.

If I had to pick a city abroad I'd say Hualien was my least favorite. Very cramped and not a lot to do there besides go to the mountains and hike, which is why i was there in the first place so meh. Didn't spend much time in the city. Should've just stayed closer to the trails in Xincheng or something.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I wanna see a Britney Spears show in Las Vegas.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny arent you a globetrotter ?

Well I think it's also down to the fact you don't expect shitholes in the richest country in the world...it's to be expecting in the Congo etc.
    When I was in Vegas I was wondering around at 3am looking for my friend and this couple came up to me crying (really crying) asking for $5...I ask what for...they said "We've spent all out money and now we can't get home" I said "well how is $5 going to help"...they said "We'll use it to win back enough to go home"

...my fucking god...
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
Jump to Top