User Controls

Pakistan Shoots Down Indian Jets, Helicopter

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    OH BOY

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1100637380632080384
    https://twitter.com/SAMAATV/status/1100650352767045633
    https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/02/indian-fighter-jet-crashes-in-indian-administered-kashmir-both-pilots-reported-dead/

This isn't something I've been following, but India's recently stepped up bombing raids on 'terrorist bases' in Pakistani Kashmir. Pakistan apparently doesn't appreciate that very much at all. I'll comment more when I understand the situation better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder how much the arrested one is gonna talk.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder how much the arrested one is gonna talk.

The other day Indian media bragged that they'd bombed several 'terrorist bases' inside the Pakistani-controlled part of Kashmir, but it later turned out that the Pakistani airforce scrambled before they made it there and they were chased off - apparently dropping their bombs randomly as they fled.

I don't think they're terribly-well disciplined.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, I was talking about this with an indian coworker today. Seems like India is really trying to be clear on the whole 'terrorist' thing to the point of it being not super convincing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's the endgame for either side?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I assume both countries would like to control both parts of Kashmir, and realistically for that to happen one or the other is probably going to have to stop existing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm pretty sure that's how it's been going and will continue to, but that particular area's been called 'the most militarised zone on earth' for a long time now and I'm not really familiar with the history at all
    Originally posted by mmQ What's the endgame for either side?

spicy rice pudding and a mint.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson spicy rice pudding and a mint.

keekeekeek @ a mint. Hell, they don't even use deodorant over there!!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

TIL part of Kashmir is owned by China but not recognised by India.

We need a massive war to clear all this up. It happened before, but China beat India handily. Indians are lovers, not fighters.
    Originally posted by aldra I'm pretty sure that's how it's been going and will continue to, but that particular area's been called 'the most militarised zone on earth' for a long time now and I'm not really familiar with the history at all

same old story everywhere. mosleem dont want to be the minority so everytime when they became the minority they will either try to seceed to form a new independent state or join another where they'll be the majority.
    I hope India gets nuked.
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty keekeekeek @ a mint. Hell, they don't even use deodorant over there!!

You always get a mint at Indian restaurants with your bill...at least you do at the ones I go to. As a woman you probably don't ever see the bill so are unaware of this.

Thank you come again.
    Mahmoud Houston
    I've been worrying about this shit since this morning. The major airports have been shut down so I can't even fly my parents out.

Imran Khan is trying his hardest to negotiate peace rn but India is raring to go because it will help the BJP politically. Fuck Modi. I have many friends on the other side of the border who say that this is exactly what the BJP wants, and about half the nation is holding their heads trying to convince their neighbours to not be retarded.
    Originally posted by Mahmoud I've been worrying about this shit since this morning. The major airports have been shut down so I can't even fly my parents out.

Imran Khan is trying his hardest to negotiate peace rn but India is raring to go because it will help the BJP politically. Fuck Modi. I have many friends on the other side of the border who say that this is exactly what the BJP wants, and about half the nation is holding their heads trying to convince their neighbours to not be retarded.

Send me your moms samosa recipe, thanks.
    Originally posted by Mahmoud I've been worrying about this shit since this morning. The major airports have been shut down so I can't even fly my parents out.

blame imran.

none of this would happen if hed just take it like a bitch.

and dont worry about your parents, india isnt the USA. they cant afford that many bombs to waste on your parents.
    Mahmoud Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny I assume both countries would like to control both parts of Kashmir, and realistically for that to happen one or the other is probably going to have to stop existing

To elaborate, Kashmir is massively important because the major water source for Western India and all of Pakistan (the Indus and it's 5 major tributaries) come through greater Kashmir.

In the past, the two nations have had many disputes over the water in particular, such as the Chenab damming by India. Whatever affects the Indus and it's 5 tributaries will affect all of Pakistan, because it will affect agribusiness in Punjab, which is the core of the Pakistani economy, as well as Pakistan's major food source.

Honestly, Kashmir should be independent. I wish international bodies would step in on this issue. 13 million people are living without any political self determination.

I would prefer if Kashmir was annexed to Pakistan because it would bring long term political stability to the region by removing the constant threat of a water war, and actually allow Kashmir to he added to the production and consumer base of the Pakistan economy. But my biggest priority is getting these people out of their hellish limbo, and allowing them to get along as a nation. I don't give a fuck how that happens.
    Originally posted by Mahmoud To elaborate, Kashmir is massively important because the major water source for Western India and all of Pakistan (the Indus and it's 5 major tributaries) come through greater Kashmir.

Water is wasted on Indians anyway..they just piss, shit and wash their clothes in it, then have a glass of it with their dinner.

Mahmoud Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny blame imran.

none of this would happen if hed just take it like a bitch.

and dont worry about your parents, india isnt the USA. they cant afford that many bombs to waste on your parents.

He is taking it like a bitch. He's offering full cooperation in any investigation that India wants. Realistically, a chopper and two pilots isn't enough to start a war. But this is a political maneuver by BJP, what Pakistan says is mostly irrelevant, it will come down to how much popular support they can garner for a war effort.
    Originally posted by Mahmoud Honestly, Kashmir should be independent. I wish international bodies would step in on this issue. 13 million people are living without any political self determination.

I would prefer if Kashmir was annexed to Pakistan because it would bring long term political stability to the region by removing the constant threat of a water war, and actually allow Kashmir to he added to the production and consumer base of the Pakistan economy. But my biggest priority is getting these people out of their hellish limbo, and allowing them to get along as a nation. I don't give a fuck how that happens.

post #11 proven.
Jump to Top