User Controls

How long ago did you last get laid?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    This being an Internet forum and all, I doubt the responses here will be accurate enough for research publication.

But I'm curious to know what the general bedroom situation is for most people here.

Admittedly, for me, it's been almost exactly a year.

My roommate and I were drunk and just thought "meh, why not?"
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    A week ago
    Technologist victim of incest
    Go Heatherđź’—đź’‹
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    a few months
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Yesterday.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych A week ago

How about next week?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    About a week. I'm owed a BJ you think i bought you a popsicle for fun? Think again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Like 2 years ago.

I feel kind of past even trying any more, I find the whole thing too humiliating.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Like 2 years ago.

I feel kind of past even trying any more, I find the whole thing too humiliating.

How is chasing pussy humiliating? You have control over your behavior.
    Originally posted by Sophie How is chasing pussy humiliating? You have control over your behavior.

To be honest, it kind of is humiliating in a way if you fall into the category of most dudes.

The vast majority of women, and a small minority of men, truly accomplish this seemingly simple goal with incredible ease.

It makes the rest of us look like bumbling fools when we try and, ultimately, get shut down, time and time again.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Sophie How is chasing pussy humiliating? You have control over your behavior.

Dealing with the shitty way women behave.
    Originally posted by gadzooks To be honest, it kind of is humiliating in a way if you fall into the category of most dudes.

The vast majority of women, and a small minority of men, truly accomplish this seemingly simple goal with incredible ease.

It makes the rest of us look like bumbling fools when we try and, ultimately, get shut down, time and time again.

If your uncomfortable talking to women, drink a couple of beers before you do. The key is to not give a fuck. You're going to get rejected a lot of the time if you're not a straight up 10/10, but trust me you don't need to be a 10/10 if you talk a good game.

Here's another tip, people remember how you made them feel not what you said to them, besides if you are talking to a pretty girl, she's heard a billion times she's attractive so that won't get you anywhere, act disinterested, but make her laugh. If you act really disinterested she might be like; challenge accepted.

Make her do the work nigga.
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's been a few days
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Dealing with the shitty way women behave.

This is only a problem if you're looking for a long term relationship. IDK what kind of girls you usually go after but a 10/10 might make your dick as hard as diamonds but a 7/10 could be wife material my dude.
    Originally posted by Sophie This is only a problem if you're looking for a long term relationship. IDK what kind of girls you usually go after but a 10/10 might make your dick as hard as diamonds but a 7/10 could be wife material my dude.

I still don't have patience for dealing with predatory front-holes, sorry.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    with another human,,, 6 or 7 years,, after 50 who gives a fuck
    Originally posted by Technologist Go Heatherđź’—đź’‹

Yeah we arent together anymore tho lol
    Ok I have a foolproof way to get laid by a perfect 10/10...

1. Become a furry.
    2. Get a bear costume.
    3. ???
    4. Profit (in sex)...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho How about next week?

Im not busy...im never really busy lol. Lets do it!!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed I still don't have patience for dealing with predatory front-holes, sorry.

No need to apologize it's your business if you want to be forever alone. Not all girls predatory though, in fact i'd say the majority of them aren't. Of course they expect you to have a good job, this is just basic biology. If you're ever going to have babies she needs to know you can provide for them.
Jump to Top