User Controls

Kreepykay: dead

rip
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pics/obituary or it didn't happen.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=45168 :)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    rist-deep in period
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She may as well be, girl looks like a dang skeleton these days- her and litemex alike. Little cringe skeletons. Skel skels. Ole skels skels those two. Like two peas in a casket.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    She may as well be, girl looks like a dang skeleton these days- her and litemex alike. Little cringe skeletons. Skel skels. Ole skels skels those two. Like two peas in a casket.

doing meth again or what?

Don't speak ill of the dead...faget... *gives mq a titty twister*
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman

Not really true, I am at a perfectly healthy and reasonable weight for my height.
    One by one the niggasin.space die of mysterious circumstances. First Kek, then Kreepykay, Schplew.. Bill Krozby masturbated. I fear I will be next.
    Speaking of dead members did I believe his name on here was EazyDoesIT (not positive) but I am sure that it was an alias name for Oplus. (i think I spelled that right). Anyways, right before I took a long break from coming onto this forum he had made a thread about wanting to killing himself, then a poster who claimed to be Oplus's brother said that it had finally happened that Oplus had indeed, committed suicide. However, I didn't stick around long enough to find out if what was said was true or a big troll on all of us. This has been done before where a poster has faked their death but also I hate to make jokes or make assumptions if he actually did kill himself. So....did he?
    Speaking of dead members did I believe his name on here was EazyDoesIT (not positive) but I am sure that it was an alias name for Oplus. (i think I spelled that right). Anyways, right before I took a long break from coming onto this forum he had made a thread about wanting to killing himself, then a poster who claimed to be Oplus's brother said that it had finally happened that Oplus had indeed, committed suicide. However, I didn't stick around long enough to find out if what was said was true or a big troll on all of us. This has been done before where a poster has faked their death but also I hate to make jokes or make assumptions if he actually did kill himself. So….did he?

He was trying to disappear, got mega paranoid. The last I heard from him, he was in a hotel and refused to cam up, telling us some confusing bullshit about the government being after him. He didn't do any drugs, didn't seem like a criminal. I wonder whose panties he bloodied. I don't think he's dead though, I think it was part of his disappearing act from this community.
    He was trying to disappear, got mega paranoid. The last I heard from him, he was in a hotel and refused to cam up, telling us some confusing bullshit about the government being after him. He didn't do any drugs, didn't seem like a criminal. I wonder whose panties he bloodied. I don't think he's dead though, I think it was part of his disappearing act from this community.

Hmm...Maybe he just didn't want to be contacted by anyone from this site after he decided to leave the community; Maybe he was egotistical enough to think that if he left people would go ut of their way to try to locate him. Idk, just weird that he posted about killing himself then his "brother"logged on to his account and posted here to let us know. Realistically I don't see somebody's brother caring enough about this forum or the people on it to sign in and let us all know the tragic thing that had happened. It seemed quite faked, although if it did happen I will be feel bad, but didn't a couple of other users do the same thing? Pretended to be dead then logged on as a friend/family member to verify the death. Months later PWP shows up on tinychat...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Not really true, I am at a perfectly healthy and reasonable weight for my height.

post pics or cross-eyed, hunchbacked, obese psoriasis victim with halitosis and a case of terminal jock itch.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That post was from last November kraykay. And it was accurate. XD
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Everybody dies and/or commits suicide at least a few times in this community. It's a given. Personally, I've always been alive. Never even died once yet. Knock wood,
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    KreepyKay is homegirl, she even sent me pics of when she was hebe aged. That was very nice of her. <3
    infinityshock Black Hole
    KreepyKay is homegirl, she even sent me pics of when she was hebe aged. That was very nice of her. <3

pics or it didnt happen
    I'm with her^
    post pics or cross-eyed, hunchbacked, obese psoriasis victim with halitosis and a case of terminal jock itch.

I had do a google image search on psoriasis because I never heard of it. and yep, definitely have that. Pretty much all over. Whole body is just one big patch of psoriasis
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I had do a google image search on psoriasis because I never heard of it. and yep, definitely have that. Pretty much all over. Whole body is just one big patch of psoriasis
    Are you really cross-eyed?

Jump to Top