User Controls

CONFIRMED: Meteorites are flat!

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    And so is the earth.

Checkmate liberals.

https://www.universetoday.com/category/new-horizons/

>While making its flyby of Ultima Thule on New Year’s Day, the spacecraft took a number of images that revealed something very interesting about Ultima Thule’s shape. Rather than >consisting of two spheres that are joined together, Ultima Thule is actually made up of two segments – one that looks like a pancake, the other a walnut.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    The universe is flat, everything is flat.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    my last gf was pretty flat chested
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Cause she was 12.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she was 19 just
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The only time a meteorite turns flat is when it is travelling 0.9999999999999999999999999999999999995% the speed of light. That's when its atomic composition breaks down and it turns into a thin and concave shell of sorts.
    Flat chested girls are the best and spectral can't tell a shitpost from a realpost.
    Originally posted by POLECAT she was 19 just

is she a negro who had undergone chest ironing ?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Is that a thing?
    no, the kneegrow I was gonna tap wouldnt dress in whit trash slut wear she insisted on wearing getto trash clothes,, she was 19 also,, she got a white minni skirt and she never would take a pic of her in it,, made me think she was a catfish but we talked for months on the phone and i'm sure she woulda used a hotter chicks pic's if she was a catfish,, but I refused to go fuck her cuz she wouldnt do as she was told garment wise
    Madman African Astronaut
    if you like flat chested girls then you should check out boys. but really big tits who needs them
    Originally posted by Madman if you like flat chested girls then you should check out boys. but really big tits who needs them

I like flat chest but i don't like penis. Wut do?
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Sophie I like flat chest but i don't like penis. Wut do?

Acquire Chinese gf
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Acquire Chinese gf

Asian gf in general. The Eastern variety, not south-eastern. My current gf is pretty petite so i can't complain really.
    Boys dont do it for me,, I like boobs even if they are small,, small dont sag,, however the pickle tit is depressing when encountered
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Don't worry Polecat, in the future you can choose to have a genetically modified cat boy delivered to you by the government, and he won't ever call you gay no matter what you do to him.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Don't worry Polecat, in the future you can choose to have a genetically modified cat boy delivered to you by the government, and he won't ever call you gay no matter what you do to him.

"In the future"
    Government mandated Cat-Girl/Boys.

Now there's a government program i can get behind.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Don't worry Polecat, in the future you can choose to have a genetically modified cat boy delivered to you by the government, and he won't ever call you gay no matter what you do to him.

why cant I have a cat girl tho,,, also how future are we talkin cuz I have an expiration date to consider
    Originally posted by POLECAT why cant I have a cat girl tho

If you call up and say that the crate arrived empty you can have both.
Jump to Top