User Controls

Eating another mans food

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol, i went to jasons deli just like an hour ago before doing some grocery shopping since i just got paid. I was really high and drunk and asked for a bltc sammich and some of those alluring salt and vingegar chips and i was just chilling out and saw a tray with the chips but despite it being my day off and having more than 15 min to eat before returining to the rat race like some peoples kids, i grabbed the tray and the kddo was like "are you sure thats yours" and i was like "yeah bud" and started eating potoatoe soup like a pig! and i look up and some guy in western were was shaking his head and looking at me but turning away from me when i aknowledged that he was rebuking me.. I turn clockwise and some nancy polosi mother fucker is putting two fingers to her forhead looking down shaking her head.. and i was like shit, better double down, so i started eating to potatoe soup and snacking hard while staring the guy straight in the eyes...

then.. just then... my buzzer rings and nancy looks up at me and shakes her head.. but this isn't the end. I grab my book bag and put it over one shoulder and walk out and say to the guy, sorry about that brah, with a boiled egg in my mouth

I don't really see how this is my fault that i stand out like a sore thumb because im not a cop or over 60 yo'

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fat bastard.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fat bastard.

i weigh 150lbs im not fat, just only eat like once or twice or thrice a day
    Being a fat bastard is not only a physical thing but a state of mind too...you might not be a fat bastard in the standard 4 dimensions but you're a fat bastard in the 6th dimension and probably spreading into the 7th too.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Oh man I'd let her nibble my goodies no problem
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    She looks so serious when she goes up to ppl. I wonder how she's able to keep from laughing.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Being a fat bastard is not only a physical thing but a state of mind too…you might not be a fat bastard in the standard 4 dimensions but you're a fat bastard in the 6th dimension and probably spreading into the 7th too.

Is Bill Krozby fat?

Pictures of him don't diaplay a fat person. Just a guy with his dick out.
    Originally posted by esbity Is Bill Krozby fat?

Pictures of him don't diaplay a fat person. Just a guy with his dick out.

i;m skinny fat, i weigh 150lbs at 5 10
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Relevant...

Jump to Top