User Controls

There was a rape last night...

...where were you?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Probably at home. Talk about rape, i was downtown today and i saw a pretty girl. I kinda' stared at her because i usually do that with pretty girls, she didn't notice me of course i did notice someting however. She walked a little strangely it was barely noticeable but she had trouble putting pressure on one of her feet, so i realized. Oh, she's hurt. My immediate thought after that was: I could probably outrun her and easily overpower her. Then i was like: Calm the fuck down Sophie you fucking weirdo.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    dont look at me

none of my victims live to take the witness stand
    dont look at me

Good policy.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Probably at home. Talk about rape, i was downtown today and i saw a pretty girl. I kinda' stared at her because i usually do that with pretty girls, she didn't notice me of course i did notice someting however. She walked a little strangely it was barely noticeable but she had trouble putting pressure on one of her feet, so i realized. Oh, she's hurt. My immediate thought after that was: I could probably outrun her and easily overpower her. Then i was like: Calm the fuck down Sophie you fucking weirdo.

You should have offered her a piggy back ride.
    You should have offered her a piggy back ride.

Good idea though but unfortunately it would be pretty weird if i offered a random adult girl a piggyback ride.
    Make it clear that it's only because she's injured.
    Make it clear that it's only because she's injured.

If her injury was as bad that she required a piggyback ride she wouldn't be outside in the first place. This would only work if i started up a conversation with her about something random, then mention her injury in some roundabout way, then she'd have to tell me about it on her own and only then could i offer her a pigguback ride as a joke. Unless she'd say yes, then i'd be screwed but at least i'd get to touch her, mmm.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    piggyfront ride

There was a rape every night op.
    dont look at me

Just based on you're posting style it's apparent to everyone that you are a weak scared little boy living in man's world.

inb4predictablerapecomment
    When you're behind a girl on the street do you ever start tailing them by like five feet and then they briskly walk up the block to get away from you
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Good idea though but unfortunately it would be pretty weird if i offered a random adult girl a piggyback ride.

First problem,
    adult girl
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This is where roaming the streets alone on a tandem bicycle comes in handy.
    First problem,

Heh, right. She was my type though, petite and more adorable than anything and a very pretty face.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Heh, right. She was my type though, petite and more adorable than anything and a very pretty face.

Your "type" is 10-15 years old and Under 5'6" and about 90-115lbs.
    Your "type" is 10-15 years old and Under 5'6" and about 90-115lbs.

Ayyy, ya but i make exceptions for girls a little older, given that they have small tits and are very pretty.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Just based on you're posting style it's apparent to everyone that you are a weak scared little boy living in man's world.

inb4predictablerapecomment

lets test that theory

post nude selfies and the address where you sleep at night
    …where were you?

It felt like it was much longer since this thread had been made.

And still no one has given the obvious answer I had the urge to give when I first read it: On top of her.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    It felt like it was much longer since this thread had been made.

And still no one has given the obvious answer I had the urge to give when I first read it: On top of her.

That would be called 'self incrimination'
Jump to Top