User Controls

What would do if you signed for cardiff city and ur plane nose dived into the english channel....

Instigator Space Nigga
    And you died?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    DIE.
    people who have a clue of what the op posted are homosexuals.

of both the closeted and uncloseted variety.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Stop handing out compliments so freely, Hmong.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Take the train next time.

It's safer, more comfortable, and better for the environment.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people who have a clue of what the op posted are homosexuals.

of both the closeted and uncloseted variety.

So is yer maw
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Thats why I'm never gonna fly. Cause what if it actually did crash, you know? It would be like "are you fuckin kidding me" in the back of your mind in addition to the horror of being on the crashing plane.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Take the train next time.

It's safer, more comfortable, and better for the environment.

dying in a plane crash is more comfortable than dying in a train crash.

you die instantly as opposed to seeing yourself and other passan-gers being first cramped and compressed into each other like sardines in a can before being crushed completely into a goo of maroon soup,

all in slow motion.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dying in a plane crash is more comfortable than dying in a train crash.

you die instantly as opposed to seeing yourself and other pass-angers being first cramped and compressed into each other like sardines in a can before being crushed completely into a goo of maroon soup,

all in slow motion.

Yeah but you can get drunk and play on your laptop, so maybe you could get one last drink and one last shit-post in.

That's how I want to die.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Yeah but you can get drunk and play on your laptop, so maybe you could get one last drink and one last shit-post in.

That's how I want to die.

you cant do that on a plane ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you cant do that on a plane ?

There's no room, no internet, and they're really county about you getting drunk or bringing your own booze on board.

I guess a private plane, like what this guy was on, you can at least get drunk on.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Thats why I'm never gonna fly. Cause what if it actually did crash, you know? It would be like "are you fuckin kidding me" in the back of your mind in addition to the horror of being on the crashing plane.

Imagine walking to the store and getting killed because you were walking instead of anything else. There's no escape nigga.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life There's no room, no internet, and they're really county about you getting drunk or bringing your own booze on board.

I guess a private plane, like what this guy was on, you can at least get drunk on.

really ? ive never been on anything smaller than 737 or a300.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny really ? ive never been on anything smaller than 737 or a300.

The guy in question was some footballer (they earn insane money) and the plane was pic related:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Piper_PA-46_Malibu_crash

Small planes and helicopters are both still quite dangerous.

For benefit of Spictroll, the plane was 35 years old.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life The guy in question was some footballer (they earn insane money) and the plane was pic related:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Piper_PA-46_Malibu_crash

Small planes and helicopters are both still quite dangerous.

For benefit of Spictroll, the plane was 35 years old.

its just bad luck, man.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny bad luck

No, didn't you read, it was a footballer that died.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Can ghosts exist in the ocean?

That would have to be boring af to just haunt some empty stretch of water.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blackbird Can ghosts exist in the ocean?

His Spirit will live on

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Also

Originally posted by blackbird Can ghosts exist in the ocean?

everything you buy these days, drugs included, came over on oceans.
Jump to Top