User Controls

Decided to do it

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I went and had jacky pick me up some po bois and shrimp and went to her place, i've known her since september and we broke up for a little bit but, I decided to have a kid with her so I finally came, we talked about it before hand a few times.

Kind of nervous now, but maybe thats fine because i need to shape up anyways.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    all i gathered from this thred so far is, you were a little bit worried to visit your grandma
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    You should really worry about making a stable home before you try to have kids
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra You should really worry about making a stable home before you try to have kids

yeah i know, but she said her dad will pay me to have kids and marry her so she can be the first sister to get married, i thought it was a bad idee originally but i think i will try it out.

mal is welcome to cum to my wedding.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    The information I'm getting from this post is : "got drunk and tried to fuck my ex n now we gonna married" If you value your dick you will abort. She will not fix you. She will Lorena hobbit ur chode.

+1 for Po boy tho. I would pay postmates like $30 right now for a legit crawfish or fried catfish Po boy with hush puppies.
    Originally posted by CASPER The information I'm getting from this post is : "got drunk and tried to fuck my ex n now we gonna married" If you value your dick you will abort. She will not fix you. She will Lorena hobbit ur chode.

+1 for Po boy tho. I would pay postmates like $30 right now for a legit crawfish or fried catfish Po boy with hush puppies.

Fat boy detected!
    U kno it bubbie
    Hey if you get married can you raffle off the role of best man to one of us? I want to arrange a pathetic trifecta for the sake of internet lulz and posterity.

That may have come off catty, but tbh I'm just high and that seemed hilarious in my head. But I'm a let it ride, because I'm a man, and men say things without concern for reality and whether someone's feelings will be badly hurt.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master krolo, ill dress as the commish if you make me your best man.

It was my fucking idea I call dibs. I'm an internet minister anyway, so I'm kinda first string best man material.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i know, but she said her dad will pay me to have kids and marry her

Sounds legit...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds legit…

He wants himself a slice of that sweet Bill Krozbyby genetic material.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i know, but she said her dad will pay me to have kids and marry her so she can be the first sister to get married, i thought it was a bad idee originally but i think i will try it out.

mal is welcome to cum to my wedding.

No shit sherlock

UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Originally posted by aldra You should really worry about making a stable home before you try to have kids

He’s going to fake kill the kid off later so let him have another fake kid GAWD
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by CASPER It was my fucking idea I call dibs. I'm an internet minister anyway, so I'm kinda first string best man material.

You know someone's a fucking weirdo when they're an ordained minister with an internet certificate
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Unfree Yung Blood [insultingly latinize your irregular]
    how does one become a internet minister any how?
    Originally posted by GGG You know someone's a fucking weirdo when they're an ordained minister with an internet certificate

Ain't got no fancy certificates but I can't much refute that
    Originally posted by CASPER Hey if you get married can you raffle off the role of best man to one of us? I want to arrange a pathetic trifecta for the sake of internet lulz and posterity.

That may have come off catty, but tbh I'm just high and that seemed hilarious in my head. But I'm a let it ride, because I'm a man, and men say things without concern for reality and whether someone's feelings will be badly hurt.

Yeah I was actually going to suggest that.
    Originally posted by blaster master krolo, ill dress as the commish if you make me your best man.

deal
Jump to Top