User Controls

Zanick's "evil sister" here, AMA

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    My brother took some drugs he bought on the internet using bitcoin and had a break with reality, now he is under heavy sedation in a psych ward.

His computer password was his cat's name, just like the password he uses for this website, which I found in his 'Favorites'.

You all seem to mean a lot to him, he's mentioned several of you in his journal.

Ask me anything you want to know.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's his kitty bittys name?
    I'm not giving you his passwords. You could find my personal information using his.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fine. I didn't fucking wanting it anyway I was just testing you. He doesn't even have a cat.

So. When's the first time you touched you brother red flag fashion? Tell me all of the details of the first time.
    He does have a cat, he just doesn't talk about her here.

I am a lawyer, you cannot seriously expect me to admit to what he delusionally alleges even if we suppose it is true.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick He does have a cat, he just doesn't talk about her here.

I am a lawyer, you cannot seriously expect me to admit to what he delusionally alleges even if we suppose it is true.

Then non-seriously admit it. You're a lawyer. Nothing you say is ever necessarily true at any time ever so just fucking SAY IT.
    I wouldn't say that my job is to be dishonest, no. Honesty is the whole reason I'm here. Ask me something real.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Holy shit, I could tell you were different tonight.

The thing is, I know you're clever enough that you of all people could pull of pretending to be someone else, so I have to embrace this revelation with a bit of skepticism.
    Oh yeah, and...

My brother is clever. I don't think he realizes it, or at least he apparently doesn't hear it enough from me. Probably because it gets him in trouble, like tonight.

I'm sure that tricking strangers on the internet is something that he would do. You either want to know more or you don't, but if you do you'll have to suspend disbelief.

I'm not showing you my breasts. I have a career to think about.
    A lot of female lawyers strip to make their way through college.

It might be fun - for you, and for the rest of us.

Everybody wins.
    Also, what kind of law do you practice? Corporate? Criminal defense? Litigation??
    No nudes. I work for a firm that mostly deals with full-service corporate litigation. My role is to help clients get creative with company policy but also stay within the terms of employment contracts. That's all you need to know.
    Originally posted by Zanick No nudes. I work for a firm that mostly deals with full-service corporate litigation. My role is to help clients get creative with company policy but also stay within the terms of employment contracts. That's all you need to know.

"full service"... It kinda sounds like nudes might not be all that far outside of your job description...

But for real though, it sounds like you sold yourself out some time ago...

That is, at the very least, ethically dubious, if not outright wrong.

Zanick struck me as being in his 20's, and you seem way too jaded to be a lawyer in their 20's, or even 30's... How old are you? (Title says: Ask Me Anything...).
    Full-service meaning we have departments that cater to a client at every level of their organization. I don't think what I do is wrong or right, I just help executives do what they really want without getting in trouble. I'm good at it, and I wouldn't be working for them if I didn't think I could make partner.

I'm in my early 30's. Zanick is in his mid-20's. I've been jaded since I was 5.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Okay, well what kinds of things are they getting away with?

I'm sure someone with your education and experience can figure out a way to answer that with analogous hypotheticals that will still honor the "AMA" spirit of the thread.

I wouldn't want you to break client-attorney confidentiality, after all. That would be unethical.
    They're getting away with being a successful corporation. It's really simple, they tell me they want to screw somebody and I figure out how they can do it without breaking any laws. Policy and strategy are my strengths. I can't give details about the clients. Why do you care?
    Originally posted by Zanick They're getting away with being a successful corporation. It's really simple, they tell me they want to screw somebody and I figure out how they can do it without breaking any laws. Policy and strategy are my strengths. I can't give details about the clients. Why do you care?

I don't even want details about the clients... Just some analogous examples about the particular cases.

People getting away with things they're not supposed to is always juicy gossip.
    I might be brought into an agency after they've committed, say, a massive HIPAA violation, to see them through a restructure with special attention for regulatory compliance, and I also defend executives. As I said, full-service. After I'm done, they look like they've changed.
    HTS highlight reel
    sounds fake and gay
Jump to Top