User Controls

I liked "Steve and Alex"

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    ... and then the title changed just like 'Escape from New York' -- remember?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    It was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
    Actually, incorrect --

It was 'Man' until it wasn't and then it was 'Man' and 'Woman' before the fig leaf was employed?

Q: If all fetuses begin as female until the genitalia develop to signify male or female gender, are transvestites only what they were meant to be all along?
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by cupocheer Actually, incorrect –

It was 'Man' until it wasn't and then it was 'Man' and 'Woman' before the fig leaf was employed?

Q: If all fetuses begin as female until the genitalia develop to signify male or female gender, are transvestites only what they were meant to be all along?

Derp

Sex is determined by sex chromosomes at conception
    XX female
    XY male
    Did you say 'derp?

Well, Okie Dokie then....

At an early stage in embryonic development, both sexes possess equivalent internal structures. These are the mesonephric ducts and paramesonephric ducts. The presence of the SRY gene on the Y chromosome causes the development of the testes in males, and the subsequent release of hormones which cause the paramesonephric ducts to regress.
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ECAP Derp

Sex is determined by sex chromosomes at conception
    XX female
    XY male

Perhaps after the original sin did this design take hold.

Some believe the eating from the apple was really a sexual reference. as long as they didn't have sex they could stay in the garden? but once they had sex, she became pregnant and had the burden of child bearing.

or it was just an Apple that is told. but I believe that there are no apples in the middle east. Garden of Eden was believed to be where Iraq is currently located.

and they have pairs (which is like an apple) and grapes.

I don't want to speak ill of the bible. I just feel it has been changed for others to understand. especially when Europe was converted to Christianity. so it's changed lots.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Perhaps after the original sin did this design take hold.

Some believe the eating from the apple was really a sexual reference. as long as they didn't have sex they could stay in the garden? but once they had sex, she became pregnant and had the burden of child bearing.

or it was just an Apple that is told. but I believe that there are no apples in the middle east. Garden of Eden was believed to be where Iraq is currently located.

and they have pairs (which is like an apple) and grapes.

I don't want to speak ill of the bible. I just feel it has been changed for others to understand. especially when Europe was converted to Christianity. so it's changed lots.

"Woman" aka 'Eve' already had the 'burden of childbirth' prior to God's punishment being applied.

Have you ever read the 1611 Bible publication?
    Originally posted by cupocheer "Woman" aka 'Eve' already had the 'burden of childbirth' prior to God's punishment being applied.

Have you ever read the 1611 Bible publication?

It is believed that Adams first wife was Lillith.

she wouldn't lay down for him. wanted to mount Adam as beta.. so G d sent her to live in the ocean with Satan or something

she bore 3 daughters of Satan and they are lillins that are succubus. who torment men in their sleep. I am one of them.

no I don't believe I read the 1611 publication.. is it KJ?
    Operative word "believed".

Like UFOs and Space Aliens.

No proof, just conjecture.

No, you didn't read the 1611 publication, but I was speaking of the KJV.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Operative word "believed".

Like UFOs and Space Aliens.

No proof, just conjecture.

No, you didn't read the 1611 publication, but I was speaking of the KJV.

OK. Point accepted. But the 1611 KJV was written right after the dark ages in which it was illegal to own a copy of the bible (for over 300 years even if you knew how to read or not)

punishment was death by the Church.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes OK. Point accepted. But the 1611 KJV was written right after the dark ages in which it was illegal to own a copy of the bible (for over 300 years even if you knew how to read or not)

punishment was death by the Church.

1611 was the year the compilation of data and writing of the book was 'authorized' to begin. Publication of the Holy Bible was at a later date.

See what I did there?
    Originally posted by cupocheer 1611 was the year the compilation of data and writing of the book was 'authorized' to begin. Publication of the Holy Bible was at a later date.

See what I did there?

I really don't get it. sorry.

you're in a tunnel. more like a bubble. I was saying that prior to this era which High middle ages is 1000-1300 and the latter middle ages up to late 1500s, it was haracy to own a bible if you were not in the Church.. in which the next generation of people grew up and the church decided to allow people who could read to own a bible. King James third revisal?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Actually, incorrect –

no, because gender is determined at birth
    The KJV didn't become "authorized" until 1611.

There was no BIBLE until after 1611.

The jedis had the TORAH (the holy book Jesus taught from).
    Originally posted by infinityshock no, because gender is determined at birth

Have you ever been in an OB/GYN office with a pregnant female when she was approximately 22 weeks into gestation and the doctor conducted an ultrasound?
    OK.. they absolutly had written work of many books. the bible is a water down of many books? yes there was word of mouth for centuries?

and things being translated from one language may mean something in another.

the book of Enoch (for instance) was decided to be left out. so I am saying, how do we know how accurate things are? we're in a time for a new law and the Messiah to return.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Have you ever been in an OB/GYN office with a pregnant female when she was approximately 22 weeks into gestation and the doctor conducted an ultrasound?

i have familiarity with levels of obstetrics and gynecology the likes of which you couldnt comprehend.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Have you ever been in an OB/GYN office with a pregnant female when she was approximately 22 weeks into gestation and the doctor conducted an ultrasound?

ask me if ive ever done an ultrasound up a chicks cooter. or up her asshole. by myself with zero assistance...from unpacking the gear to using it to packing it back up.

do it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock ask me if ive ever done an ultrasound up a chicks cooter. or up her asshole. by myself with zero assistance…from unpacking the gear to using it to packing it back up.

do it.

ARMY MEDIC-- KOREA
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer The KJV didn't become "authorized" until 1611.

There was no BIBLE until after 1611.

The jedis had the TORAH (the holy book Jesus taught from).

stfu you dumb nigger.

go look up what the christ-groupies were using for their reading material from 0-AD until king jimmy decided to make his own version

fun fact: theres no such thing as 'witches' as written in the current version of the story book as compared to the original pre-translated writings.
Jump to Top