User Controls

I've already spent over $1,000 on wings in 2019

  1. WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Yesterday when I ordered the 200 pc boneless it pushed me over the $1000 threshold. I ordered 350 bone in wings on New Years day, 100 wings on Jan 5th and another 150 on Jan 6th.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. WellHung Space Nigga
    interesting. What establishment do you buy your wings from? Have you started to get sick of eating wings yet?
  3. WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Wingstop. I also am including fries in my total wing costs.
  4. WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm not tired of wings at all, I am gonna throw away about 65 boneless right now though and get fresh wings today.
  5. WellHung Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I'm not tired of wings at all, I am gonna throw away about 65 boneless right now though and get fresh wings today.

    Come on dude half the world is starving please don't throw away those 65 wings. Please give them to someone to eat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. Jiggaboo_Johnson Dark Matter
    You can get it on Ebay for less than that.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wings-Cinemaware-1990-Amiga/143072310355?hash=item214fc63453:g:4BYAAOSwWktaf640:rk:27:pf:0
  7. Archer513 African Astronaut
    all That chicken fat


    Fatty mcfats
  8. Jiggaboo_Johnson Dark Matter
    Wings are the biggest con going.

    For years chicken wings were thrown away as "junk"..they some clown came up with the marketing idea of "hot wings" etc...smothering them in some stupid sauce etc and marketing them to idiots in sports bars and such. So naturally they then became 'the cool thing to order' at hooters etc.

    Ridiculous product...1/4 oz of meat and 2oz of sauce not to mention the fucking mess. Just order the fish sandwich next time at hooters (which btw used to be called "grouper sandwich" but they changed it to fish because i guess Grouper became too expensive for them to buy)...the fried pickles are good too.
  9. WellHung Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wings are the biggest con going.

    For years chicken wings were thrown away as "junk"..they some clown came up with the marketing idea of "hot wings" etc…smothering them in some stupid sauce etc and marketing them to idiots in sports bars and such. So naturally they then became 'the cool thing to order' at hooters etc.

    Ridiculous product…1/4 oz of meat and 2oz of sauce not to mention the fucking mess. Just order the fish sandwich next time at hooters (which btw used to be called "grouper sandwich" but they changed it to fish because i guess Grouper became too expensive for them to buy)…the fried pickles are good too.

    Exactly. Marketing and advertising can be very effective.
  10. WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm well aware.. I've spent over a half a million on wings in my lifetime.
  11. Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wings are the biggest con going.

    For years chicken wings were thrown away as "junk"..they some clown came up with the marketing idea of "hot wings" etc…smothering them in some stupid sauce etc and marketing them to idiots in sports bars and such. So naturally they then became 'the cool thing to order' at hooters etc.

    Ridiculous product…1/4 oz of meat and 2oz of sauce not to mention the fucking mess. Just order the fish sandwich next time at hooters (which btw used to be called "grouper sandwich" but they changed it to fish because i guess Grouper became too expensive for them to buy)…the fried pickles are good too.

    You know they have boneless wings you fucking mongoloid
  12. kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Yesterday when I ordered the 200 pc boneless it pushed me over the $1000 threshold. I ordered 350 bone in wings on New Years day, 100 wings on Jan 5th and another 150 on Jan 6th.

    sheeit nigga u be pushin' reel weight these dayz, bromo.
  13. pockets stay heavy with chicken wingZ
  14. kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wings are the biggest con going.

    For years chicken wings were thrown away as "junk"..they some clown came up with the marketing idea of "hot wings" etc…smothering them in some stupid sauce etc and marketing them to idiots in sports bars and such. So naturally they then became 'the cool thing to order' at hooters etc.

    Ridiculous product…1/4 oz of meat and 2oz of sauce not to mention the fucking mess. Just order the fish sandwich next time at hooters (which btw used to be called "grouper sandwich" but they changed it to fish because i guess Grouper became too expensive for them to buy)…the fried pickles are good too.

    You must be fun at parties...

    but anyways wings are cool but i'm also into crawfish boils and oysters. I used to work at the krusty krab schucking oysters and probably ate about 80 dollars worth every day at work.
  15. Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III You know they have boneless wings you fucking mongoloid

    Aka-chicken nuggets

    Drums are where it’s at.
  16. GGG Self Important (banned)
    I get new years but what is with the other wing purchases my dude. And why did you go from 100 to 150 wings? Is it just you eating all these wings? Are you okay?
  17. kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GGG I get new years but what is with the other wing purchases my dude. And why did you go from 100 to 150 wings? Is it just you eating all these wings? Are you okay?

    He's taking them for lunch ins at the office he works at
  18. GGG Self Important (banned)
    Up for a day or two every year and attracts insects with the smell of course but not yet sure about the meth program for this is not what you'll find in this article about the meth program for the most part
  19. Jiggaboo_Johnson Dark Matter
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III You know they have boneless wings you fucking mongoloid

    You know those aren't really wings...rere...MORE marketing...
  20. Jiggaboo_Johnson Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You must be fun at parties…

    but anyways wings are cool but i'm also into crawfish boils and oysters. I used to work at the krusty krab schucking oysters and probably ate about 80 dollars worth every day at work.

    We'll all sleep better knowing this you party animal...
Jump to Top