User Controls

I'm seriously deliberating ending my life.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    When you reach this age, and fail this miserably and terribly at life... when you're so far behind everybody else that you have no chance of catching up... you're pretty much just supposed to kill yourself... I mean... you're just supposed to. So thats what I am now making my life mission. I have nothing to look back on and nothing to look forward to. And I just simply don't want to live. This is goodbye. I am the epitome of failure and at least by commiting suicide I'll die with dignity.
    Choosing to not kill myself at this point would only be choosing the slower, longer death.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The bus
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't know anything about you, but if you need to talk man let me know. Not sure what the circumstances are that have you in this mindset. I'll help you come up with a game plan to change things. Just putting the offer out there.
    HTS highlight reel
    The world needs you to clean its toilets and dig its ditches, OP. If every social and financial failure killed themselves, there wouldn't be anyone left to wait tables or clean all the dishes that need to be cleaned.
    HTS highlight reel
    Also like all those rich successful people need people like you to buy their products and watch them in movies. Without masses of poor people, the rich couldn't be rich.

You may not get to be rich yourself, but you are part of why other people ARE rich. The rich people need you, OP. 😊
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Item,
    I don’t know why you equate money with everything you are. It’s not! I know you’ve thought about this for awhile, if it’s something you have to do, no one can stop you; but I sure hope you weigh your options.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Are you a MOON PERSON? You sound so MOON PERSON-ish.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Item 9 When you reach this age, and fail this miserably and terribly at life… when you're so far behind everybody else that you have no chance of catching up… you're pretty much just supposed to kill yourself… I mean… you're just supposed to.

Pretty sure those people are miserable as shit too. I mean a mortgage and kids does not make necessarily you happy.

Don't forget your failure makes others feel better about themselves. People love when their family and friends fail, it makes them feel better about themselves. They won't be happy if you start succeeding, like you'd expect.

If you aren't ever going to become rich - and you probably aren't - there's no shame in that, just become a hippy instead.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Jump in front of a bus
    There’s so many n2o cartons to inhale though
    Originally posted by Item 9 When you reach this age, and fail this miserably and terribly at life… when you're so far behind everybody else that you have no chance of catching up… you're pretty much just supposed to kill yourself… I mean… you're just supposed to. So thats what I am now making my life mission. I have nothing to look back on and nothing to look forward to. And I just simply don't want to live. This is goodbye. I am the epitome of failure and at least by commiting suicide I'll die with dignity.
    Choosing to not kill myself at this point would only be choosing the slower, longer death.

it's not a competition. Your success or failure isn't measured by the "achievements" of others...that's your mistaken and sheep-like thinking. Quit worrying about how you measure up to others and focus on the things that you do enjoy doing and do them...simple enough.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson it's not a competition. Your success or failure isn't measured by the "achievements" of others…that's your mistaken and sheep-like thinking. Quit worrying about how you measure up to others and focus on the things that you do enjoy doing and do them…simple enough.

This. Don't let society's expectations define u.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I don't know anything about you, but if you need to talk man let me know. Not sure what the circumstances are that have you in this mindset. I'll help you come up with a game plan to change things. Just putting the offer out there.

This is really nice of you to say Larry.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    The Duke an hero'd, heard he's much happier.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Item 9 When you reach this age, and fail this miserably and terribly at life… when you're so far behind everybody else that you have no chance of catching up… you're pretty much just supposed to kill yourself… I mean… you're just supposed to. So thats what I am now making my life mission. I have nothing to look back on and nothing to look forward to. And I just simply don't want to live. This is goodbye. I am the epitome of failure and at least by commiting suicide I'll die with dignity.

do it in the manner that will result in the biggest cleanup effort by those still alive...and post live streaming video.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung This is really nice of you to say Larry.

Choke on a black dick, Mattchew.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Don't died actor pls years ago when you smoked weed throughout the day because you were never diagnosed with any of the shit you guys do not have so different a culture that can make you feel bad about your health you'll learn how to get your hands on a tit and make sure you are the best person in your life
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Beta alert

Woa is fuckin me.

Get your shit together you fuckin pussy!!!

All you fux sittin around wasting your days gettin high and cryin about other ppl,then wake up and you’re 35 and and don’t have shit to show for yourself. Life’s a bitch,suck it up buttercup. 😘
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Don't died actor pls years ago when you smoked weed throughout the day because you were never diagnosed with any of the shit you guys do not have so different a culture that can make you feel bad about your health you'll learn how to get your hands on a tit and make sure you are the best person in your life

I will fuck your face so hard your grandmother's asshole will spontaneously erupt with my semen tsunami
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Archer513 Beta alert

Woa is fuckin me.

Get your shit together you fuckin pussy!!!

All you fux sittin around wasting your days gettin high and cryin about other ppl,then wake up and you’re 35 and and don’t have shit to show for yourself. Life’s a bitch,suck it up buttercup. 😘

35 is still a wee lad.
Jump to Top