User Controls

You people are all Psyop trollsters

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    You make this board funny to hang out on but you're dodging a true American tragedy and treason on the highest level. This post isn't for amusement.

at time's I seriously am about to lose my shit. If you're a sell out you should have your ribs pinned between two semi trucks
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Posting in a schizo thread.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    9/11! Towers got blown up and people died lol! HAHAHAHA, fucking good one. Just wait until we do 9/11 part duex, we'll beam our plans into your head so you know it's going to happen to and be helpless as you watch it happen. Just try to contact the FBI. Not gonna work because they're part of the organization already.

LOL!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Lanny Just wait until we do 9/11 part duex

9/12?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    18/11.
    Originally posted by Lanny 9/11! Towers got blown up and people died lol! HAHAHAHA, fucking good one. Just wait until we do 9/11 part duex, we'll beam our plans into your head so you know it's going to happen to and be helpless as you watch it happen. Just try to contact the FBI. Not gonna work because they're part of the organization already.

LOL!

clearly some FBI have sold out in one form or another. or are hand picked by someone from the top who is a spy. like that faggot piece of shit Special Agent, Robert Hanssen. They were telling Hanssen that they felt someone in the FBI was selling shit to the Russians (almost like Falcon and the Snowman) and it was him all along. he was in charge of watching his agents in his department while he was the one doing it.

Hanssen vs Gunderson.

One Son was greater than the other Sen.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    actually it's going to an attack in a country where the emergency services line is "111" and we'll be doing on the 11th of this month
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ah yes, Falcon and the Snowman. Good times them.
    Originally posted by Lanny actually it's going to an attack in a country where the emergency services line is "111" and we'll be doing on the 11th of this month

oh you read my short story and film script I see.

considering I put it on my page.. how hard could it be. Easter Egg hunt. see what hatches.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    yes, that's literally the only way I could have come up with that idea. Reading your short story and screen play. Because that's something I'd do and the idea is just so darn original there's no way I could have thought of it myself or seen someone else make the same joke. Nope. It was t2k1's screenplay that revealed the truth to me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Who were you thinking of casting as the lead? I think George Clooney as the lone semi-homeless man who everyone thinks is crazy but is actually the only one who can save the world from the evil globalists would be a great fit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny i stuff tĀ­urnips in my asshole lubed with nigger semen

youre a naughty little wench

post nude selfies for daddy
    Originally posted by Lanny Who were you thinking of casting as the lead? I think George Clooney as the lone semi-homeless man who everyone thinks is crazy but is actually the only one who can save the world from the evil globalists would be a great fit.

Mel Gibson if he didn't make his racist remarks.. twice.

He was good in that Conspiracy film.
Jump to Top