User Controls

I pay $239 a week, after taxes, to stay at Motel 6...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, do you feel that i am enjoying a good value?
    Not bad, the intown suites I drive by everyday says $249 a week currently on their advertising hoarding...they change it though..seen it as low as $199 and as high as $329...guess it depends on if there is a hurricane or flood on the agenda.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not bad, the intown suites I drive by everyday says $249 a week currently on their advertising hoarding…they change it though..seen it as low as $199 and as high as $329…guess it depends on if there is a hurricane or flood on the agenda.

great point. $199 sounds incredible. To your knowledge, is the place a nasty rat trap? Is it decent, at the very least?
    esbity African Astronaut
    My rent for my apartment is less and I have a bunch of nice items that I've collected.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by esbity My rent for my apartment is less and I have a bunch of nice items that I've collected.

Agreed, but the total cost of living in your apartment is higher than that... keep in mind...cable tv, wifi, and all utilities are included in that price, at this motel... you're paying at least $1200 at your place for all things included I'm paying about a grand
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I pay 539 a year in property taxes and 250 a month for insurance, electric, and internet plus I have a maid and a cook as well as a care person for my dog,, I win tubby
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah Matt. Pole lives like a homosexual Julius Caesar. Top that.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Hush Paige
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I know you probably wish a guy had an ass like that lol
    Originally posted by WellHung great point. $199 sounds incredible. To your knowledge, is the place a nasty rat trap? Is it decent, at the very least?

Never been in but from it looks ok from the outside...though I hear it's basically full of pedos and felons who can't rent an appartment.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I know you probably wish a guy had an ass like that lol

well when I think of Paige its her sweet face I think of
    blaster master victim of incest
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Agreed, but the total cost of living in your apartment is higher than that… keep in mind…cable tv, wifi, and all utilities are included in that price, at this motel… you're paying at least $1200 at your place for all things included I'm paying about a grand

I pay about $50 for electricity. I don't have cable, I download the few shows that I watch. I either tether my phone for internet or I use this free wifi.

I really don't pay for most things that other pay for.

Suckerfree.
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Do Air BnB

rooms for rent are cheaper than whole Apartments

You can bounce from one place to another for about 40 bucks a night. but perhaps instead of 280 a week.. work out a 180 a week. especially during slow seasons. then with the money you save, put it in a safe deposit box.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Sounds like a decemt rate to me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Do Air BnB

rooms for rent are cheaper than whole Apartments

You can bounce from one place to another for about 40 bucks a night. but perhaps instead of 280 a week.. work out a 180 a week. especially during slow seasons. then with the money you save, put it in a safe deposit box.

ill let you live in your very own gimp box for free...and ill even provide for all of your calorie consumption needs via a generous and frequent donation of my testicular tapioca direct-injected into your alimentary canal.

no promises on which end of your alimentary canal its getting deposited into.
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill let you live in your very own gimp box for free…and ill even provide for all of your calorie consumption needs via a generous and frequent donation of my testicular tapioca direct-injected into your alimentary canal.

no promises on which end of your alimentary canal its getting deposited into.

You're a faggot. Shut the fuck up before I find you in Florida and feed you to the alliGAYtors and then live for free in your attic until new people move in and only come out at night to feed off their food in the fridge and pee and poop down their exhaust vent.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    $239 /7 nights = $34.14 a night

That's fairly pricey tbh, about what people pay for a whole house when they're renting. You should see about getting a caravan or tent or living out of a larger size car and showering in a gym or something.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes You're a faggot. Shut the fuck up before I find you in Florida and feed you to the alliGAYtors and then live for free in your attic until new people move in and only come out at night to feed off their food in the fridge and pee and poop down their exhaust vent.

if you need a place to stay that badly come on down. theres plenty of room in a gimp box with your name all over it. you can pee and poop till your heart is content
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life $239 /7 nights = $34.14 a night

That's fairly pricey tbh, about what people pay for a whole house when they're renting. You should see about getting a caravan or tent or living out of a larger size car and showering in a gym or something.

So many people are doing that. trying to save money. California will continue to be bought up by foreign people with shitloads of money to retire or by the new tech billionaires. it will become more and more difficult to buy in desired areas. I mean you can live in a ghetto in Stockton or Bakersfield for a few hundred thousands and own that house. but you will probably be shot if you do so. statistics say it's in favor against you.
Jump to Top