User Controls

Niggasin Space

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    What does it mean, or refer to?
    People of color outside of the Earths atmosphere
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Would you mind expounding on your reasoning for your specific answer?
    Yes
    Originally posted by cupocheer Would you mind expounding on your reasoning for your specific answer?

Sure.

Niggas = people of color (a commonly used term to describe them)

in = inclusion within a particular area

Space = The void surrounding (but not necessarily excluding) our home planet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    Whom do you label as "people of color", please?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Whom do you label as "people of color", please?

Depends on my mood. Mostly people of African descent though...I might call you a wog for giggles once in while though even if you are as white as the driven snow.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Depends on my mood. Mostly people of African descent though…I might call you a wog for giggles once in while though even if you are as white as the driven snow.

Thank you.
    Food for thought.
    Define "wog", please.
    Explain your reasoning for directing your slur mostly at "African" descent humans, please? (Apparently by your own definition you don't consider all those of African descent in a derrogatoey manner. What is the baselibe for your division, please?
    Explain why you calling me (or anyone) a derrogatory name is humorous to you, please.
    Whom on earth do you consider to be 'white as the driven snow'?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Thank you.
    Food for thought.
    Define "wog", please.

Same as nigga

Explain your reasoning for directing your slur mostly at "African" descent humans, please? (Apparently by your own definition you don't consider all those of African descent in a derrogatoey manner. What is the baselibe for your division, please?

Behavior, if you act like a stereotypical sub Saharan then I'll label you as such.

Explain why you calling me (or anyone) a derrogatory name is humorous to you, please.

Humor is of course subjective, trying to explain why you find something funny to someone who doesn't find it funny is usually a fruitless task.

Whom on earth do you consider to be 'white as the driven snow'?

Albinos.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Cup, what's wrong witchu? Why the sudden difficulties understanding English?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Why you lie about leaving cup its 2019
    Originally posted by Ghost Why you lie about leaving cup its 2019

I didn't lie, Ghost.

On the other hand did you lie in the forums to other posters and tell them that I wouldn't be back on this site? Hmmmmmmm.....

tth--not yet, at any rate*
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    niggas don't know what niggas means, like goddamn nigga, like nigga goddamn!
    that's pretty remote, depending on your particular illudification
    Ghost Black Hole
    DOHOHO *thread saved to favorites
    ...and to what purpose, pray tell.🌹
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Depends on my mood. Mostly people of African descent though…I might call you a wog for giggles once in while though even if you are as white as the driven snow.

So Niggas is not a term of endearment. so you're speaking for Lanny or your own belief?

I thought we were all niggas and in space meant getting high.. either with buttchugging niqual ingredient as it appeared or by high of intelligence or comedy and or trolling.

so this is a white supremacist site? Was Zok a hater of half his nationality and ethnicity and one of those rare Black Nazi's you hear about?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I have always thought of it as a clear example of a double negative.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    niggers

in space

space nigger. niggers
Jump to Top