User Controls

Let's stick lit blowtorches up our assholes and sing the Pledge of Allegiance

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    not an SG threw ad
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Gay. Lets take a big hit of nitrous and then use a long bic lighter to ignite the nitrous and blow up our lungs :icon14:
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Not gay enough.

Let's carve one another's dicks off and put them both on the end of a hannakuhb candle thing and then sit on the opposing man's dick candle while making out
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I'd sooner kill myself by blowing up my lungs with ignited nitrous.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How about we suck each other's dicks for as long as it takes to literally suck the dicks off our bodies and then we puke the dicks out, and form and mold the puke into dildos same size as our respective dicks were, and then do it again, forever?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
     Acolyte
    There's no real substitute for highlighters.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dead babby puke dildos

Everybody look away
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Let's inject some novocaine into our pelvises and sew our urethras together making a urinary circuit and then spend the rest of our days peeing blissfully into one another until one of us develops murderous contempt. When that happens, it's time to run for office as the first pair of genitally-enjoined men. People would realize that no person with a normal penis belongs in politics.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Loing African Astronaut
    Blowtorch would extinguish in the anal cavity.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick Let's inject some novocaine into our pelvises and sew our urethras together making a urinary circuit and then spend the rest of our days peeing blissfully into one another until one of us develops murderous contempt. When that happens, it's time to run for office as the first pair of genitally-enjoined men. People would realize that no person with a normal penis belongs in politics.

The peenternet is a series of tubes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Blimp

How about we go ahead and literally deskin our entire bodies and use the skin to make fake mini bodies filled with cum and they BECUM piñatas for our faggot children we never have??
    I would eat our sons and add the daughters to our harem. We would weave tapestries with their clitorises and they would tend the lands around our island kingdom amidst a sea of cum.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OUR sons?
    A lot of things are possible outside our modern understanding of biology, I've yet to submit my findings to leading journals because I don't trust academics but I'm pretty sure we can inseminate one another, granted certain modifications.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick A lot of things are possible outside our modern understanding of biology, I've yet to submit my findings to leading journals because I don't trust academics but I'm pretty sure we can inseminate one another, granted certain modifications.

Have I ever told you how I want to meet you and poke holes in your body while you suck (deep throat) my 6-inch erect penis?
    I tend to bring out that impulse in excellent lovers. You should be very proud. Let's not fuck it up with marriage, though. If we demonstrated to them that people benefit from a political union, our daughters might get the idea to place extrinsic value on their lives, and that would undermine the whole incestuous economy.
Jump to Top