User Controls

It’s baby time

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I want 0 responses as congratulations it’s fake and gross. It’s still super early so we’re not telling anyone yet(family friends etc) cause sometimes babies die. But I gotta share it somewhere I’m super excited due date is July 30 and our only daughter was nov 13/17 so it’s a healthy divide in age . Thanks for not saying anything I despise the typical Facebook plee for attention that you managed to not pull out. Hail Satan and burn everything!(except my little family)
    Oh. Errrr. Good luck on the miscarriage?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Making babies is gay.
    Hey, as an experiment, you can try slipping an emoji into your kid's name... Even if it's just their middle name.

See if they let you.

https://niggasin.space/thread/32488
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh. Errrr. Good luck on the miscarriage?

So it was a 12 hour work day, and I’m tired ... but for some sick reason this made me lol. I’m giggling writing this ... I feel so ashamed for doing so ... lol lol lol
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by Ughhu I want 0 responses as congratulations it’s fake and gross. It’s still super early so we’re not telling anyone yet(family friends etc) cause sometimes babies die. But I gotta share it somewhere I’m super excited due date is July 30 and our only daughter was nov 13/17 so it’s a healthy divide in age . Thanks for not saying anything I despise the typical Facebook plee for attention that you managed to not pull out. Hail Satan and burn everything!(except my little family)

That’s very weird btw ... my sister and I have very similar bdays .. even odder, same age apart. Very weird

Edited .. realized 2017
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Where does babbys come from?
    GHOSTFACE Yung Blood
    Originally posted by gadzooks Hey, as an experiment, you can try slipping an emoji into your kid's name… Even if it's just their middle name.

See if they let you.

https://niggasin.space/thread/32488

I mean I've heard of legal names such as "LA-A" (luh-dash-uh), so I don't seen a ton of reasons why you wouldn't be able to.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Didn't read OP spelled babby wrong please die
    What the...
    GHOSTFACE Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mmQ Didn't read OP spelled babby wrong please die

Came here for this.

Thank you for your diligence.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    You should sell your wifes titty milk 🍼💵💰
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GHOSTFACE Came here for this.

Thank you for your diligence.

Shut up
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Pull out game weak. Eat the fetus.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by Item 9 You should sell your wifes titty milk 🍼💵💰

Could prob start a market on a local body builders forum. I think those dude are looking for growth hormones
Jump to Top