User Controls

Mental illness thread

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    my.mixtape.moe/njlnid.wav
    esbity African Astronaut
    Nobody here has a mental illness. We are all just healthy everyday people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Show your tits OP.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Virus
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Virus

I noticed that .wav extension and didn't click. Is it really one though? I had thought virus were lame now days and its all about dem rootkits.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I have long suffered from magnaphallic disorder, which is a recently-proposed diagnosis for individuals who cannot bear the sheer weight of their penis either physically or mentally. Typically, it presents with symptoms of anxiety and paranoia, particularly when using public washrooms, engaging in public speaking, and when I see pretty girls as I stand up to sing in church. It is a serious condition, often fatal, and I would appreciate your discretion because I certainly can't count on your mother to keep it a secret. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Zanick I have long suffered from magnaphallic disorder, which is a recently-proposed diagnosis for individuals who cannot bear the sheer weight of their penis either physically or mentally. Typically, it presents with symptoms of anxiety and paranoia, particularly when using public washrooms, engaging in public speaking, and when I see pretty girls as I stand up to sing in church. It is a serious condition, often fatal, and I would appreciate your discretion because I certainly can't count on your mother to keep it a secret. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

so edgy
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    What did I just listen to?
    Originally posted by esbity I noticed that .wav extension and didn't click. Is it really one though? I had thought virus were lame now days and its all about dem rootkits.

It's a song you paranoid schizophrenic retard
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth What did I just listen to?

Atrax Morgue cover I made earlier today after waking and baking
Jump to Top