User Controls

that "i need to get the fuck out of here asap" feeling

Lately I've been sobering up, it's been a while since I've done any meth and I'm basically done tapering off opiates/Crouton. My days consist of working so I can't just get high 24/7 anymore so the way I use drugs has shifted from just being totally wasted or twacked on something every single day to using it to deal with anxiety/make it through the day/relax after work. But every time I try to completely sober up it's hard to live with the things I've done in the situation I'm in. My situation is still pretty good and I've got away with a lot so I'm not trying to complain but a lot of the time I feel like I need to get the fuck out of my current location, current job, current situation, current everything. Completely erase the life I have right now and start over. I daydream about foreign locations where nobody knows my name or my past or my history. I feel like if I pursued that path it wouldn't be fun though. I'd still be stuck with the shit inside. But at the same time...it's so appealing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do it. I'm doing it. I am experiementing woth Crouton though, because it's very cheap and quite pleasant in the backgroumd at low doses. I would also suggest getting a gabapentin prescription if you want, because that is the most hwlpful drug I have taken for my anxiety without it affecting my cognition. It also helps my chronic pain
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    It's really freeing to be a faceless nobody but it can also be really lonely. Can't imagine changing my life to that.

I also feel like I'd end up with the same type of issues eventually. Running off doesn't really solve your problems.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fight or flight
    the weirdness is calling me...maybe when i feel a little better i'll trip on AL-LAD and MXE and that will be chill
    Dpt is the last psychedlic I have hope for possibly putting me inti hyperspace, besides dmt which I can't seem ti get into my body by any route because of it's caustucity. Maybe IV, but I don't feel like trying to get crystal clear powder again.

Also, I'm willing to try mushrooms, but I don't have the time to do it. Even MET was pushing it yesterday because I can't find a time where my roomies are gone. Even for a couple hours, which is all I need.

I do feel better after my trip yesterday though. It was EXACTLY the same as my LSD freakout trip, but this time it wasn't very comfortable.

I get to a point each time where I experience all experiences that can be had in the universe, and I realize that this is what we do forever, and that's not exactly the most comforting thing while tripping. Beginning ti questing what "hyperspace" even is. I want to see elves. Maybe that's what the beings I saw were, but I think they were just reflections of how I percieve myself. They didn't seem to care about me.
    dropping ur bombs now on all we've built how does it feel to watch it burn RAISE YOUR WEAPONS AND ITS OVER
    Ghost Black Hole
    I self destruct every few years ever since I was 16. I even change my name whenever I move to a new place like for example lets say my name is William. I will introduce myself as Bill, Will, Willy, Dick, Billiam, WILL I AM, etc
    i want to MOOOOOOOOOOOVE OUT OF HERE

*takes etiz and settles into a comfortable melancholic blur*
    the problem is with you, not your surroundings.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Just quit using the meth.
    Originally posted by esbity Just quit using the meth.

Get out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Scronaldo is a closet homosexual
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost I self destruct every few years ever since I was 16. I even change my name whenever I move to a new place like for example lets say my name is William. I will introduce myself as Bill, Will, Willy, Dick, Billiam, WILL I AM, etc

HEY I"M OWEN NICE TO MEET YOU! THIS IS MY FREND WREN HE"S A DERPADEW TOO.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III Lately I've been sobering up, it's been a while since I've done any meth and I'm basically done tapering off opiates/Crouton. My days consist of working so I can't just get high 24/7 anymore so the way I use drugs has shifted from just being totally wasted or twacked on something every single day to using it to deal with anxiety/make it through the day/relax after work. But every time I try to completely sober up it's hard to live with the things I've done in the situation I'm in. My situation is still pretty good and I've got away with a lot so I'm not trying to complain but a lot of the time I feel like I need to get the fuck out of my current location, current job, current situation, current everything. Completely erase the life I have right now and start over. I daydream about foreign locations where nobody knows my name or my past or my history. I feel like if I pursued that path it wouldn't be fun though. I'd still be stuck with the shit inside. But at the same time…it's so appealing

all jokes aside you might want to count your lucky stars.. I get really emo and elvis depressedly sometimes but I have pretty good but the thing is too move forward. getting older is not nessecarily a bad thing just as long as you move forward you can still bang younger chickens

blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Hey my dude,

As some one who has zigged and zagged his way across the northern half of the country running from his mistakes, one thing I know is everywhere I go that dirt bag in mirror is still there. And no matter how hard I wash in the tub, or however fast I try to run, that motherfucker is always going to be there.

True, he lingers if you stay too though I think
    Originally posted by blaster master Hey my dude,

As some one who has zigged and zagged his way across the northern half of the country running from his mistakes, one thing I know is everywhere I go that dirt bag in mirror is still there. And no matter how hard I wash in the tub, or however fast I try to run, that motherfucker is always going to be there.

Of course Bill Krozby thanked this lol
    Originally posted by GGG Of course Bill Krozby thanked this lol

Originally posted by GGG Of course Bill Krozby thanked this lol

quit gangstalking me@!
Jump to Top