User Controls

Bird Box

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Kind of Intense.

like that movie Mist but without actual creatures.

Is it an Emmy or an Oscar? because it's Netflix.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    No, and I didn't care for the ending really. I was sad that the man died. It started out okay but just lost it's momentum for me.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Bird Box is a stupid ass movie. It’s one of those where it’s like oh hey yeah we are going to fuck with you emotionally for two hours straight bc you’ve got ovaries and deserve to suffer. Here’s every terrible thing we could ever think of. Awful.

Plus there’s this part (and I don’t even give a fuck about spoilers-SORRY) but there’s this part where Sandra Bullock is supposed to be carrying two kids through the woods while she’s running but she’s obviously carrying two stuffed dolls and it’s just painful to watch bc it’s a big, whopping, dramatic visual mess. She’s just trotting along full speed with lifeless little crash test dummies in her arms trying to make them look heavier than they are. Ruined the whole movie.

Also they make the little girl cry in one part of the movie which made me cry so fuck this film. That little lip quiver almost ruined me.

And yeah the ending was poetic. BIG WHOOP. HELEN KELLER CAN KISS MY ASS. I’m too pissed about the other stuff to appreciate it right now.

Most likely an Oscar not an Emmy since it’s a movie and not a television series, but that ain’t happening.

YOU DO NOT WIN AWARDS FOR CINEMATIC ACHIEVEMENT FOR CARRYING DOLLS THROUGH THE WOODS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I would like to know what happened to Mgk & ol girl when they rode out w the car like a cpl savages, tbh.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Literally just watched it. Went harder than I expected. I take comfort in knowing it wouldn't affect me.
    Originally posted by ohfralala YOU DO NOT WIN AWARDS FOR CINEMATIC ACHIEVEMENT FOR CARRYING DOLLS THROUGH THE WOODS.

Why didn’t someone fucking tell me this six months ago
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I would like to know what happened to Mgk & ol girl when they rode out w the car like a cpl savages, tbh.

Myself as well. they wanted to go off and start a new tribe of lust babies while living out of the store. No doubt they headed back to that store.

I was expecting an encounter with "It's beautiful man" guy locked in the freezer.
    Those two idiots probably didn’t make it six blocks before they died.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen Why didn’t someone fucking tell me this six months ago

that's how Vic Morrow died. Carrying two kids on the set in Asia. the kids sadly died too. he dropped one and when he came back up, the helicopter came down on them :( had he not dropped the one kid they may have all survived.
Jump to Top