User Controls

Indians are garbage

All Indians need to die.
    HTS highlight reel
    Red dot or feather?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    red dot, street shitting, tech support working, non tipping, always complaining, free gibs wanting, always staring dirty hindu cock suckers.

i now go out of my way to fuck with them. they deserve nothing good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian red dot, street shitting, tech support working, non tipping, always complaining, free gibs wanting, always staring dirty hindu cock suckers.

Good description.
    HTS highlight reel
    Yeah, but like... the whiny, alcoholic, paint sniffing ancestors of a group of people who lost a war of conquest 200 years ago and still feel like they're owed something...
    Technologist victim of incest
    I don’t like to stereotype, but my experiences have been the same as yours Russian. They act very entitled, want all the free stuff they can get their hands on, and get pissed if they don’t get it right now.

Having said that, I’ve met some that are nothing like that, but for the most part, yeah, your assessment is pretty much spot on.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian red dot, street shitting, tech support working, non tipping, always complaining, free gibs wanting, always staring dirty hindu cock suckers.

i now go out of my way to fuck with them. they deserve nothing good.

how have they victimized you again this time ?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Is indian the word enhancement for nigger?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how have they victimized you again this time ?

They never victimize me per se, they are just annoying as fuck to deal with.

If anything, I now victimize them because they deserve it.

They rarely tip, but there are easy ways around this. e.g. sitting them down and refusing services until we negotiate a tip amount. Often times tips are demanded on the spot before service resumes. This leads to way above average tips because of the bold "fuck you" approach. Is this a bad thing? No, its good money. But people shouldn't have to resort to such techniques.

They always complain. I hear about it, but there are zero consequences to me personally. But you know they only complain to get shit for free. They blame shit on people who are literally not responsible for whatever the Indians are crying about. This is great opportunity to cuss em out, let em know you dont take shit from idiots, and that if we keep working for them, they better fork out cash right now.

Seeing as I'm a human being, people who demand such treatment are annoying to deal with.
    One time we were working at some Pajeets place. Were working and were working, nobody gives a shit (but if the doctor says double dose of morphine, then DOUBLE DOSE OF MORPHINE, fuck your mother).

Then we see a piano, and we ask where the piano goes in the new house. Pajeet says first floor. Ok whatever.

Then when we get to the new place, and bring the piano in the house. 10 Indians all start pointing up when we ask where it goes.

I tell em, ya'll said it goes on the first floor. The Indian bitch says "this is floor zero. First floor is upstairs". Then what the fuck do you call the basement then, floor negative one?

Why do you lie to me like I'm stupid, you trying to avoid extra charges? I write shit down on the paperwork and verbally grab the hindu by the throat. We agreed, before any work was done, to $140 each for tip. I also charged extra on the contract. Why you lie to me dirty hindu?

If it was any other nationality they'd just be honest from the start and end up paying less. Idgaf if the piano goes upstairs, if I ask you where something goes and you lie to me; fuck you.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian They never victimize me per se, they are just annoying as fuck to deal with.

They rarely tip, but there are easy ways around this. e.g. sitting them down and refusing services until we negotiate a tip amount. Often times tips are demanded on the spot before service resumes. This leads to way above average tips because of the bold "fuck you" approach. Is this a bad thing? No, its good money. But people shouldn't have to resort to such techniques.

They always complain. I hear about it, but there are zero consequences to me personally. But you know they only complain to get shit for free. They blame shit on people who are literally not responsible for whatever the Indians are crying about. This is great opportunity to cuss em out, let em know you dont take shit from idiots, and that if we keep working for them, they better fork out cash right now.

Seeing as I'm a human being, people who demand such treatment are annoying to deal with.

annoy them back.

being a complete asshole is fun, especially when you have a gun.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I tell em, ya'll said it goes on the first floor. The Indian bitch says "this is floor zero. First floor is upstairs". Then what the fuck do you call the basement then, floor negative one?

Literally yes. Floor zero is usually called the ground floor though. It's the British system.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Literally yes. Floor zero is usually called the ground floor though. It's the British system.

thats absurd.

thats like saying single storey buildings dont have floors.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats like saying single storey buildings dont have floors.

Honestly I don't even know, and the usage is inconsistent. I try to avoid the whole system, and be quite explicit when talking about about ground level, the first floor above ground level, etc.

Not that China is any better - where did all your floors 4, 13 and 14 go? Did the mongols steal them?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Yeah anyone who's not an idiot understands that Americans are different when it comes to floor counting and they go and confuse everything by calling the ground floor the 1st floor when the rest of the world just calls it the ground floor and calls the 1st extra floor up, the 1st floor. This is fine if they want to do this however they should just recognize they are different to the rest of the world and take the difference into consideration rather than just acting dumb and assume the american system is the only one in existence then complain that everyone else is wrong because of their own ignorance.

Yeah, but he’s in Russia, isn’t he?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I think he's a Russian in america.

Why else would he be moaning about people from outside america not doing essentially american things like not tipping and calling ground floor first floor.

As a Russian he should know better anyway.

That’s why I asked. I thought that would be a European thing and he would refer to it as you do. I always got the impression that he’s actually in Russia, could be wrong of course. I’m sure he’ll come back and tell us.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian They never victimize me per se, they are just annoying as fuck to deal with.

Lol
    Originally posted by Narc Yeah anyone who's not an idiot understands that Americans are different when it comes to floor counting and they go and confuse everything by calling the ground floor the 1st floor when the rest of the world just calls it the ground floor and calls the 1st extra floor up, the 1st floor. This is fine if they want to do this however they should just recognize they are different to the rest of the world and take the difference into consideration rather than just acting dumb and assume the american system is the only one in existence then complain that everyone else is wrong because of their own ignorance.

This is why I hate Indians. They come to other countries and still shit in the street. Fuck taking this difference into consideration.
Jump to Top