User Controls

Seals in the Navy

Mayberry Houston
    What the say did you just say fuck me about, you bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerou Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you wouldn't, you shouldn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, your dead fucking kiddo.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    [FONT=verdana]Hwat the hell did you just freaking say about me, you little bobby? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the sales of propane and propane acessories, and I've been involved in numerous secret propane raids on Thatherton Fuels, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in grilla warfare and I'm the top salesman in the entire Strickland Propane company. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in arlen, mark my god danged words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the phone? Think again, boy. As we speak I am contacting my group of redneck friends across the street and your number is being traced right now so you better prepare for hell, hippie. The hell that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your charcoal grill. You're freaking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell to you in over 700 different ways. and thats just with my grill catalog. Not only am I extensively trained in the sales of propane and propane acessories, but I have access to the entire propane and grill stock of Strickland Propane and I will use it to its full extent to sell you a grill thats off the face of the great USA, you little democrat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" charcoal grill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking money. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price you god danged idiot. I will spill propane all over you and you will drown in it. You're freaking buying, customer.[/FONT]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What in the name of Satan just came out of your mouth, you poor lost soul? I'd like to share with you my love for Christ which has allowed me to lead numerous large-scale prayer groups, along with having converted over 300 sinners to come to the Lord. I'm educated in multiple Christian denominations and can preach the Bible with the best of the best. You poor, poor sinner, it's time to repent. I'll take you to Church with me this Sunday which you've likely never experienced, I mean that. You don't need to keep running from God, He has a plan for you, we really need to pray together. Right now I'm thanking Jesus for this opportunity to convert yet another deprived soul to the Light and Love of my Savior. He sees you no matter where you go, and He loves you no matter what you do. His love surpasses anything you could ever imagine. He loves you. I can travel anywhere on this earth of ours and pray in a variety of languages, including my ability to speak in over 700 different varieties of biblical tongues, and that's just getting started. Not only have I passionately dedicated my life to Christ since I was a newborn, I have a Family of Believers who love you and care about you like the God we believe in and I will not just sit back and watch Satan continue to maintain his hold on you. If only you were able to see that what you've said to me would lead you to committing your life to Christ, you may have actually not said it, but God's will is greater than ours. You said it though, and now it's time to join hands with me, sinner. I will guide you into the eternal embrace of the Lord Jesus Christ. You're a child of God now, brother.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    all yall...

are faggots
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    all yall…

are faggots
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag?
    I’ll have you know they've ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on 4chan, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words.
    You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of shitposters across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.
    Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit.
    If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I actually fell for about half of the internet memes out there. Dark Rodent did this one to me and I made fun of him for claiming to be a navy seal, or something.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag?
    I’ll have you know they've ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on 4chan, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words.
    You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of shitposters across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.
    Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit.
    If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i was relatively clear. there isnt much better of a way to plainly say you take it in the ass from members of the sex that are equipped with penises

Lanny Bird of Courage
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=14px]wot da fok did ye just say 2 me at th pub u lil whore? i'll ave u know i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 prostitutes like u frum tha corners. im trained in stalkin, shankin and cohverin me tracks & im the slickest & craziest fooker in tha entire british empire. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil whore victim. oi ill shank u an smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv unlike anyfing uve eva seen, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fookin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind ur pimp, ya cunt? oi think again cunt, i bet you din see dis comin. i know where u live, and as u read this im givin u a propa stalkin, so u best prepare for teh rippin, cunt. A rippin' thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. wot uve eard in the news is noffin' compard to wot i'll do to u. i be all over tha place & ill cut ya to a propa fokin dish with me knives cunt. if om not satisfied wif dat, i'll shank ur insides 2. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin at te pub. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess, filfy whore.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Lol

This thread.
    damm i miss finny
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Jump to Top